Alexander Majorov | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Alexander Majorov

turquoiseblue

Final Flight
Last edited:

turquoiseblue

Final Flight
Sasha won the NRW Trophy with 228.84 points which is very close to his scores at Warsaw Cup :clap: I'm glad that he managed to land a 4T in both SP and FS again :biggrin:

2016 NRW Trophy Results
Videos: SP, FS
Photos

His next competition is Swedish Nationals, which will be held in Malmö, 15 -18 December.
Swedish Nationals event website

Sasha says in a recent interview that his goal is to make the top 5 at Euros and top 10 at Worlds. I hope he stays healthy and achieves what he is aiming for! :hap10:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I loved him at Euros today, I got really into his program! I hope he'll have a great long!

senatormls

On the Ice
I'll say a prayer for his dad. Good to see he had a good short program Thursday. Lykke til søta bror! Hilsen fra Norge!

turquoiseblue

Final Flight
Congratulations to Sasha on winning the bronze medal at Winter Universiade! :clap: :hap57:

I'm so glad that Sasha was able to bounce back from a bit disappointing Euros and achieved a good result, setting an unofficial personal best FS score of 165.55 and a total of 246.56. He earned positive GOEs for his 4T in both programmes (1.80 in SP and 2.00 in FS) and received the highest TES in FS!

It was nice to see Sasha and Keiji, the 2011 Junior World bronze and silver medallists, together on the podium again :love:

Here are videos:
A photo of Sasha with a beautiful bronze medal around his neck :luv17:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQGDppDDDDV/

And some excerpts from the latest articles:
Majorov Took Sweden's First Medal
After the short program Alexander Majorov finished in sixth place with a total score of 81.01, which was his best of the season.

- It was fun to go with such a great audience. I had some small mistakes but otherwise a good peformance today. But it is in the free program, that the contest will be settled, said Alexander Majorov after the short program.

It proved to be a good start - in the free program, he hit new personal best of 246.56 points and finished in third place, Sweden's first medal at the Winter Universiade 2017.

- It was a super performance! I had a great feeling. I am very happy and it was so fun to have such good support from the audience and from everyone in the Swedish team, said a very pleased and happy Alexander Majorov.

Majorov: "Min bästa tävling i karriären"
Google Translate:
- It is one of the greatest races I've been on, mightier than the Olympics, he said.

Majorov competed for the 14,000 people in the stands.

- All sat and screamed and cheered for everyone. You could not even hear the music because people screamed and clapped with extreme decibel levels. The race was basically as big as the Olympics, absolutely fantastic.

That he also got to make a career best result was the icing on the cake.

- It was not expected given the competition. It was extremely high. I would like to have competed in the European Championships, I had the chance to come in third. It was my best race of my career, says Majorov.

turquoiseblue

Final Flight
Sasha started a vlog :biggrin:
https://play.mobicast.tv/sports/alexander-majorov-konstakning

His new social media accounts:
He also updated his blog:
http://alexandermajorov.com/2017/03/26/new-video-blog/
Hi everyone!

I have started a new video blog, feel free to watch it!
I will try to update the video blog as often as I can, and I will also give you amazing videos as soon as the project have a lot of views :)

All the video blogs are containing English, Russian and Swedish language.

https://play.mobicast.tv/sports/alexander-majorov-konstakning/JkL1JecOVZEV

Petitions are not allowed in the Edge. Even when the administrative staff is sympathetic to the petitioner, we have to be consistent with the rules. I am transfering thishere to the Majorov fan fest folder.

Last edited:

deedee1

Record Breaker
Good luck to Sasha at the European Championships in Minsk next week!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

I've just checked the list on Men comp and found 'Mikolaj Majorov'. Is he Sasha's young brother? If so, just WOW! :hap36: Good luck to him, as well! :yay:

EVAMARIA

On the Ice
Good luck to Sasha at the European Championships in Minsk next week!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

I've just checked the list on Men comp and found 'Mikolaj Majorov'. Is he Sasha's young brother? If so, just WOW! :hap36: Good luck to him, as well! :yay:

yes Deedee its Sashas 9 year younger brother :)

deedee1

Record Breaker
yes Deedee its Sashas 9 year younger brother :)

Thank you, EVAMARIA. :thank:
I do have tons of my respect and admiration to the whole Majorov Family already, considering what have happend to Sasha; numerous injuries :no: and Sweden not sending him to the Oly Games :dev2:, also his father's serious illness :(, etc. Thus, more of my respest to his younger brother! :clap::clap:

Sasha is one of my sentimental favorites, along with Rogozine and Keiji Tanaka, since 2011 Junior Worlds, because they got critisized by some fans pretty badly... I wish Sasha and Nikoraj do really well at this season's Euro. :agree2:

illusionspin

Rinkside
March will be a busy month for the Majorovs as Nikolaj competes at the Junior Worlds in Zagreb and a week later Alexander will be competing at the Worlds Championship in Saitama! I hope Alexander Senior will be fit enough to accompany any of his boys to competition. I was so glad the whole family could make it to Minsk, as it was Sasha’s last euros and Nikolaj’s first.