2014 NHK Gala | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 NHK Gala

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Aw man, you mean I need to figure out this hola thing now? I never had to before, I don't really want to now. And anyway, looks like I cannot download it for Mac, it's blocked or something...

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Aw man, you mean I need to figure out this hola thing now? I never had to before, I don't really want to now. And anyway, looks like I cannot download it for Mac, it's blocked or something...

either you have a firewall of some sort on then. I have it on both Chrome and Firefox and I have a Macbook. They both work pretty well on the browsers.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Never mind, it was so easy that my complex mind was making me do many things. Got it now. :)

edit, woot, and the stream lets you go back to the beginning, too. Yay, I can catch up now!

Last edited:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Is Sergei the one the one that had the funky Russian music EX in Rostelecom?

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I felt the same way back when I downloaded it for Worlds :laugh::thumbsup:

The problem was not hola, it was the Firefox adds-on page. I got redirected there, and that's where it goes wrong, because the add-on isn't available there anymore. I didn't realize you could just install it directly from their own website, too. ;-)

firal

Record Breaker
Voronov came out so early in the program I had to do a double-take. Thought silver medalist comes out near the end??

Pamigena

Record Breaker
*hits internet furiously* stop killing my stream!
(I hate Eurosport. I want my 6 bucks back)

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Voronov came out so early in the program I had to do a double-take. Thought silver medalist comes out near the end??

kinda confused about it as well. Jeremy is actually performing later. :think: But then again, it's in Japan. EX galas are never the same :laugh:

firal

Record Breaker
kinda confused about it as well. Jeremy is actually performing later. :think: But then again, it's in Japan. EX galas are never the same :laugh:

And they are the only one where gold medalists do an "encore" of their competitive program right after the exhibition...:biggrin:

Zujin looks beautiful.

AprilS

On the Ice
Zijun was just :love: Can she please make this a competitive program? Too bad about the fall :p

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Zijun had all her fingers painted except her pointer finger :think: