2014-15 JPN Nationals TV & Livestream | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014-15 JPN Nationals TV & Livestream

AprilS

On the Ice
I've given up on a livestream. Twitter feeds and sportsnavi it is!

Last edited:

applecubes

Rinkside
OK, you can start reading from the post of teo_heel on this page: http://www.sumoforum.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=32232&page=27

You can see many of the posters are skeptical, while others took a chance. For me the patch worked but I'm using it on a machine that I would not be afraid to wipe out and start over with if something went wrong. Please don't take this as an endorsement... I'm just pointing to a possible way to get niji working again.

ETA: watching fuji tv on niji, yes, there was an ad which said men's short coverage starts at 7pm local time.

hi im sorry but i dont understand how to replace the files could you please explain! sorry!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
It is 20 minutes until the Ladies SP is due to start. So, does anybody know if there are any livestreams today?

This is very disappointing the coverage we are getting this year.

CaroLiza_fan

KansaiPJ

On the Ice
It is 20 minutes until the Ladies SP is due to start. So, does anybody know if there are any livestreams today?

CaroLiza_fan

Not that I have found yet. Will probably do the same thing I did last night, bounce between

http://live.sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/live/sports/figureskate_all/3242/

http://www.examiner.com/article/201...ies-short-program?CID=examiner_alerts_article

Not the same as live web streaming, but it will have to do... :frown:

Perdita

Final Flight

CaroLiza_fan

Fuji TV starts its broadcast at 18:30 in Japan time tonight.
I think ladies will be recordings and mens will be on live.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Fuji TV starts its broadcast at 18:30 in Japan time tonight.
I think ladies will be recordings and mens will be on live.

Thank you for the info. I'm keeping an eye out for news of streams. (There's no skating at all listed for today on day.to :eek: )

And thank you for replying when you did, as it gave me just the right amount of time to watch the videos of the Russian Free Dance before the time Fuji TV was due to start! :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

Perdita

Final Flight
Thank you for the info. I'm keeping an eye out for news of streams. (There's no skating at all listed for today on day.to :eek: )

And thank you for replying when you did, as it gave me just the right amount of time to watch the videos of the Russian Free Dance before the time Fuji TV was due to start! :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

Your welcome :biggrin:
I live in western Japan, turned on TV at 18:30 and realized that first 30 minutes were cut in my area...oh no...

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Perhaps ESPN3 or some other random channel will decide to broadcast Japanese Nationals next year. Watching Russian nationals on ESPN3 has been a real and unexpected treat this year.