2014-15 French Natl 18-21 Dec 2014 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2014-15 French Natl 18-21 Dec 2014

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Official results page for French Nats with links to PROTOCOLS:

Halelujah!!! I've been pulling my hair out over the past week trying to find that page!

Thank you so much Golden. You are a star! :cheer:

I take it the French Federation didn't bother putting it up until after all competitions were over. But, that wouldn't surprise me. You know, I have been astounded with how amateurish everything about the French Championships has been this year.

In contrast, I have been so impressed with how good a job the Hungarian Federation has done running Four Nationals. To the extent that if we have a Nationals Game again next season, I would be tempted to have Four Nationals included in the scoring instead of French Nationals! (Although, that said, there is no guarantee that whichever Federation runs Four nationals next year will do as good a job as the Hungarians).

Methinks the FFSG would be better off sorting out their own inadequacies than trying to mess up skaters' careers!

CaroLiza_fan

deedee1

Record Breaker
Final results for Ladies

1. Maé Bérénice MEITE - 163.14 pts
2. Laurine LECAVELIER - 148.42 pts
3. Léa SERNA - 148.12 pts
4. Pauline WANNER - 135.85 pts
5. Cassandra PEROTIN - 134.72 pts
6. Anaïs VENTARD - 132.82 pts
7. Alizée CROZET - 131.41 pts
8. Nadjma MAHAMOUD - 120.66 pts
9. Marina POPOV - 118.77 pts
10. Julie FROETSCHER - 117.36 pts

Replay for ladies' FP

I don't know where to find the protocols for figure skating in the FFSG site.

Thanks for posting the results. :)

I don't see Yretha Silete on the list though. Been a while she is out of competitions. is she still injured? sad for her if so... Wish her a complete recovery.
I watched Yretha at World Team Trophy live and quite enjoyed her. She was so dymanic, musical and loved her unique original skating style a lot. :yes:

yuki

Final Flight
Thanks for posting the results. :)

I don't see Yretha Silete on the list though. Been a while she is out of competitions. is she still injured? sad for her if so... Wish her a complete recovery.
I watched Yretha at World Team Trophy live and quite enjoyed her. She was so dymanic, musical and loved her unique original skating style a lot. :yes:

Yretha Silete has recently announced her retirement: http://www.csg-dammarie.com/upload/communiques/Communique_yretha.pdf (In French)
She was injured in practice (torn ligament) in August 2012, had surgery, but the recovery was slow and she couldn't resume competing in 2013. She had another surgery in August 2013 and attempted a comeback in the Summer Cup in July 2014. Persistent pain finally led to her announcing her retirement in November. For now, she has stated that she intends to pursue her studies.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
According to the schedule, the gala was supposed to start a few minutes ago.

But, unfortunately, there is no sign of the livestream springing into life.

On the plus side, the following competitions have now been added to the archive (thanks to Reynnou for telling us about the archiving):

Synchro Short
Ladies Short
Short Dance
Pairs Free
Synchro Free
Ladies Free
Men's Short
Men's Free
Free Dance

Please Note: the Pairs Short is NOT in the archive. This is probably due to the fact that there was music playing over the top of it for the entirity of the LIVE broadcast, and hence you couldn't hear the music that was actually being skated to.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

EDIT: I never noticed until I posted my next comment in another thread:

This was my 2,000th post on Golden Skate!!! :cheer: :rock: :party2: :hb:

Last edited:

deedee1

Record Breaker
Yretha Silete has recently announced her retirement: http://www.csg-dammarie.com/upload/communiques/Communique_yretha.pdf (In French)
She was injured in practice (torn ligament) in August 2012, had surgery, but the recovery was slow and she couldn't resume competing in 2013. She had another surgery in August 2013 and attempted a comeback in the Summer Cup in July 2014. Persistent pain finally led to her announcing her retirement in November. For now, she has stated that she intends to pursue her studies.

Thank you so much for your prompt reply, yuki-san.
Such a real shame unfortunate injuries sometimes hit young, talented and hardworking skaters and push them to earlier retirements from competitive skating. Torn ACL is such a severe, career-threatening/ending injury for any athletes... :no: But sooner or later all skaters are to have to decide when to quit at one point in their competitive career. And there is a life, much much longer life after his/her skating life.

Best of luck to young and beautiful Mademoiselle Yretha Silete as she is moving onto the second chapter of her life. :yay::party:

Life is always full of adventures and mysteries, how much older you may get, and/or regardless you like it or not. Yet life is short. You shall never get tired of it and get used to it, until maybe you reach at an age with all your hair turn into graceful white. Thus you have no time to worry about it beforehand or feel pessimistic unnecessarily. You go girl, Yretha! :cheer:

makaihime

Final Flight
According to the schedule, the gala was supposed to start a few minutes ago.

But, unfortunately, there is no sign of the livestream springing into life.

On the plus side, the following competitions have now been added to the archive (thanks to Reynnou for telling us about the archiving):

Synchro Short
Ladies Short
Short Dance
Pairs Free
Synchro Free
Ladies Free
Men's Short
Men's Free
Free Dance

Please Note: the Pairs Short is NOT in the archive. This is probably due to the fact that there was music playing over the top of it for the entirity of the LIVE broadcast, and hence you couldn't hear the music that was actually being skated to.

Hope this helps

Thank you! :points:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
This was my 2,000th post on Golden Skate!!!

Thank you for the sum-up and congratulations to your 2000th posting of the Golden Skate. :cheer::agree::points:

2000, that's a really huge number compared to mine being less than 50!

It's like you've lived here for two millenniums like highlanders.:biggrin: Just joking.

yuki

Final Flight
Thank you so much for your prompt reply, yuki-san.
Such a real shame unfortunate injuries sometimes hit young, talented and hardworking skaters and push them to earlier retirements from competitive skating. Torn ACL is such a severe, career-threatening/ending injury for any athletes... :no: But sooner or later all skaters are to have to decide when to quit at one point in their competitive career. And there is a life, much much longer life after his/her skating life.

Best of luck to young and beautiful Mademoiselle Yretha Silete as she is moving onto the second chapter of her life. :yay::party:

You are welcome, deedee1, and thank you for your lovely words about Yretha! She is a skater I liked very much and hoped to see return to competition. I wish her the best.

xabia

On the Ice
I just watched a replay of the Mens. How soul-destroying for the skaters having to perform to a dead audience at their national championships. Hardly anyone there! I've seen more people attend a junior club competition. And who was the guy fiddling around at the K&C? Maybe he was from French TV and the TV audience were getting a close up of the competitors (don't know who was filming the replay I watched). The whole thing was so amateurish!

Mattieu

Medalist
I just watched a replay of the Mens. How soul-destroying for the skaters having to perform to a dead audience at their national championships. Hardly anyone there! I've seen more people attend a junior club competition. And who was the guy fiddling around at the K&C? Maybe he was from French TV and the TV audience were getting a close up of the competitors (don't know who was filming the replay I watched). The whole thing was so amateurish!

It's the fault of the FFSG for staging the championships in a remote ski resort. You don't exactly get crowds in such locations.
If it have been in Lyon it might had been different.

Nirti

Medalist
Results of french junior nationals : http://files.ffsg.org/CSNPA/Resultats/Saison20142015/FranceJuniors2015_RESULTS/index.htm

Entries were limited to 12 for singles, many girls withdrew (Ventard, Mahamoud, Cirilli...) so finally we have an uninteresting competition with calendar conflict with the preparation for Junior Worlds. So Hocquaux and Serna skated not well.

Boys
1 Kevin AYMOZ GREIM FRA 188.89 1 1
2 Adrien TESSON CHERB FRA 170.77 2 4
3 Daniel NAURITS NICE FRA 164.05 3 2
4 Simon HOCQUAUX NANCY FRA 161.47 4 3
5 Paul ARRATEIG ROUEN FRA 136.72 5 5
6 Adam SIAO HIM FA TOULO FRA 129.62 7 7
7 Luc ECONOMIDES CERGY FRA 126.14 8 6
8 Vincent TRUCHE TOULO FRA 121.85 6 8
9 Jean CARRELET ST OU FRA 95.44 9 9

Girls
1 Julie FROETSCHER NICE FRA 129.43 2 1