Sergei Voronov | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Sergei Voronov

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Great job Sergei! A much better way to end your season. I'm eager to see what's ahead next season. :)

I warmed up to the FS as the season went on. It's probably more because it reflected his personality and style, but that's a good thing. :)

Alba

Record Breaker
It's probably more because it reflected his personality and style, but that's a good thing. :)

I agree and that's very good indeed. Actually I'm secretly hoping he doesn't change in that respect. I mean that's his thing, and the main reason I love the guy. It's a bit like with his hair. :laugh: Totally hot, bizzare and adorable! :biggrin:

borzaya

Final Flight
The interview of Sergei - http://fsrussia.ru/news/1016-sergej-voronov-novye-programmy-khochu-postavit-na-zapade.html
He is positive about his performance at the WTT and is satisfied with it. He is pleased that he managed to show a good performance after his fail at the Worlds, about which he had been very much upset. He liked the support of the audience and of his teammates, and enjoyed skating there. He said that before going to vacation he will work at programs for the next season with some choreographer abroad. He was asked about his attitude to the announced Plushenko's return, he said that it's great, that Plushenko is a remarkable athlete and that competing with such strong rivals makes one stronger, too.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Oh...I wonder which choreographer? Glad that he will try someone different from Zhulin, although I didn't dislike his programs, really.

I knew he would say something positive about Plushenko, they seem to have a lot of respect for each other.

It was a nice surprise to see his name on the list for the gala! The Japanese audience seems to like him very much.

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
I really enjoyed watching Sergei on and off the ice at WTT. He came across as lovely, warm and a little crazy. Very entertaining.

Oh, and yes to the pleather... :thumbsup:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I really enjoyed watching Sergei on and off the ice at WTT. He came across as lovely, warm and a little crazy. Very entertaining.

Perfect description. :) I always liked him, but this season we got to know him a bit better, & what a truly wonderful person he is.

Since he seems to be well-liked in Japan, I wonder if there is any chance of him getting invited to one of the summer ice shows? Kovtun has been invited before, so why not him?

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Perfect description. :) I always liked him, but this season we got to know him a bit better, & what a truly wonderful person he is.

Since he seems to be well-liked in Japan, I wonder if there is any chance of him getting invited to one of the summer ice shows? Kovtun has been invited before, so why not him?

If Yuzu does his own 'all guys' ice-show again, I'd like Vornov to be there. Last year Verner went. It was my favorite ice-show of the year.

I'd like the cast to be, other than Yuzu:
Verner
Fernandez
Vornov
Brezina
Shoma
Sota (gotta support local juniors)
Joshua Farris

Wow, what a dream show.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
If Yuzu does his own 'all guys' ice-show again, I'd like Vornov to be there. Last year Verner went. It was my favorite ice-show of the year.

I'd like the cast to be, other than Yuzu:
Verner
Fernandez
Vornov
Brezina
Shoma
Sota (gotta support local juniors)
Joshua Farris

Wow, what a dream show.

Tomas, Javi, Sergei, and Michal? The combined hotness would melt the ice...:laugh:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Maybe I'm a little slow today...I'm not sure what she's trying to say? Google Translate is useless for Japanese for me...something about his hairline?