2014-2015 GPF Pairs Short Program 12/11 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 GPF Pairs Short Program 12/11

deedee1

Record Breaker
I don't follow Pairs this season, so Idk if the odds are in their favor, but I really wish Yoko/Sasha can win. Love love love their programs this season. :love: Good luck to them! :)

yqs100

On the Ice
good luck to the Chinese team, they got nothing to lose anyway...just enjoy

LRK

Record Breaker
I don't follow Pairs this season, so Idk if the odds are in their favor, but I really wish Yoko/Sasha can win. Love love love their programs this season. :love: Good luck to them! :)

I love them too! I think they can win - but don't know how likely it is. Never mind - hoping they have two stellar skates and skate the heck out of those programs - Go K/S!

Krunchii

Record Breaker
I'm hoping for good things for Duhamel/Radford but out of the short programs I really love Sui/Han's! Peng/Zhang also have a great short, I hope they all perform clean

ok now I'm gonna go study for my exam for another 15 minutes before it all starts

lmarie086

Medalist
Best of luck to everyone competing...but I've got my fingers crossed especially for Sui/Han and Kavaguti/Smirnov (still can't believe they made a fan out of me after all this time...lol!)

rollerblade

Record Breaker
What do they do in the opening ceremony? I don't think I've ever seen one for a competition.