Confirmed entries 2015 Europeans | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Confirmed entries 2015 Europeans

Nirti

Medalist
Some of the skaters who reached the TES at last week's Mentor Cup are on the list : Loupolover, Ponsart, Hase/Seegert. Good to see. And the come back of Zoltan Kelemen!

But sad to see that Jorik Hendrickx, Kaat van Daele and Zlobina/Sitnikov probably still injured...

Olympic

On the Ice
Sotnikova is out of Euros, there will be the russian skate test to determine placements at World's but Sotnikova's injury is serious and is very doubtful for this season, its best if she rests and come back for the 2015-2016 season. In likelihood the top 2 finishers at Euros will skate at Worlds, if they take the sweep of the medals I would assume the Russian Fed will send them all to Worlds. Time will tell.

Thank you!

I suppose Russia will sweep Euros. There really is no one to stop them, unless Pogorilaya is subpar and someone like Korpi has her best skates ever. The only other hi-profile Euro lady I can think is Mae Berenice Meite and she's not up to the Russian ladies' level. The Helgesson sisters have had ongoing problems of one sort or another.

Last edited:
Country
Russia
Ladies Entries in order of World Standing (Place in Standing - Points - Name - Nation)

Last Warm-Up
4 3342 Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA RUS
7 3163 Elena RADIONOVA RUS
8 3014 Anna POGORILAYA RUS
17 2152 Viktoria HELGESSON SWE
20 2072 Mae Berenice MEITE FRA
23 1740 Joshi HELGESSON SWE
Pre-Last Warm-Up
27 1625 Nathalie WEINZIERL GER
32 1467 Nicole RAJICOVA SVK
36 1343 Roberta RODEGHIERO ITA
37 1337 Natalia POPOVA UKR
40 1201 Laurine LECAVELIER FRA
43 1146 Kiira KORPI FIN
Other Starting Later
50 1045 Kerstin FRANK AUT
51 1036 Elene GEDEVANISHVILI GEO
52 1032 Sonia LAFUENTE ESP
53 1009 Anastasia GALUSTYAN ARM
56 953 Giada RUSSO ITA
58 939 Angelina KUCHVALSKA LAT
60 934 Eliska BREZINOVA CZE
Starting Earlier
62 908 Fleur MAXWELL LUX
64 894 Dasa GRM SLO
72 805 Aleksandra GOLOVKINA LTU
77 723 Camilla GJERSEM NOR
83 656 Ivett TOTH HUN
88 602 Agata KRYGER POL
92 563 Micol CRISTINI ITA
101 480 Nicole SCHOTT GER
109 385 Eveline BRUNNER SUI
114 363 Gerli LIINAMÄE EST
116 346 Birce ATABEY TUR
119 333 Pernille SORENSEN DEN
154 203 Helery HÄLVIN EST
154 203 Julia SAUTER ROU
169 164 Janina MAKEENKA BLR
169 164 Daniela STOEVA BUL
181 160 Karly ROBERTSON GBR
215 97 Netta SCHREIBER ISR
No World Standing
- - Niki WORIES NED

Substitutes in order of World Standing (S means Substitute)
6 3182 Adelina SOTNIKOVA RUS S
13 2312 Alena LEONOVA RUS S
41 1196 Lutricia BOCK GER S
44 1117 Jenni SAARINEN FIN S
45 1099 Isabelle OLSSON SWE S
60 934 Maria ARTEMIEVA RUS S
73 800 Sarah HECKEN GER S
78 708 Elizaveta UKOLOVA CZE S
89 590 Anna OVCHAROVA SUI S
97 520 Anais VENTARD FRA S
107 390 Anne Line GJERSEM NOR S
112 367 Tanja ODERMATT SUI S
138 255 Inga JANULEVICIUTE LTU S
144 230 Alexandra KUNOVA SVK S
160 182 Guia Maria TAGLIAPIETRA ITA S
169 164 Sara CASELLA ITA S
183 158 Anna KHNYCHENKOVA UKR S
No World Standing
- - Jana COUFALOVA CZE S
- - Viveca LINDFORS FIN S
- - Julia BATORI HUN S
- - Fruzsina MEDGYESI HUN S
- - Ieva GAILE LAT S
- - Kristine GAILE LAT S
- - Elzbieta KROPA LTU S
- - Alina BELETSKAYA UKR S

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Some of the skaters who reached the TES at last week's Mentor Cup are on the list : Loupolover, Ponsart, Hase/Seegert. Good to see. And the come back of Zoltan Kelemen!

But sad to see that Jorik Hendrickx, Kaat van Daele and Zlobina/Sitnikov probably still injured...

Zlobinta/Sitnikov have apparently retired, they are already doing shows.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
James/Cipres won two spots for France last Europeans. Sad to see that they can't provide a second pair team. Due to lack of French male skaters? :( - Massot lost to Savchenko... and Bonheur not skating anymore?

On the other hand kudos to Italy. Three pairs (and a substitute) :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
James/Cipres won two spots for France last Europeans. Sad to see that they can't provide a second pair team. Due to lack of French male skaters? :( - Massot lost to Savchenko... and Bonheur not skating anymore?

On the other hand kudos to Italy. Three pairs (and a substitute) :cheer:

How come Daria Popova / Andrei Novoselov (who were 2nd in French Championships) are not going to Europeans? Have they not got the minimum TES?

Or, do the French Federation just not want to have an all-Russian team representing them...? :unsure: :slink:

CaroLiza_fan

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I guess the results from the competition last week where Chafik was beat by Romain Ponsart are the reason for this.
http://ffsg.org/Controle-de-forme
How cruel for the skaters who earnt their place in Nationals....

I don't follow you. Do you mean Chafik's spot will be replaced with Ponsart by the federation because Chafik has been beaten twice in a row to Ponsart?
Isn't such the health check a required due process for athletics going before a big event like this?

Chafik is still on the entry list for Euro along with Ponsart as a substitute.

Last edited:

Nirti

Medalist
How come Daria Popova / Andrei Novoselov (who were 2nd in French Championships) are not going to Europeans? Have they not got the minimum TES?

They haven't done any international competition for the moment, so no minimum TES for them. And it seems Daria hasn't the french citizenship for the moment, but is close to receive it (information seen on the french forum)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
They haven't done any international competition for the moment, so no minimum TES for them. And it seems Daria hasn't the french citizenship for the moment, but is close to receive it (information seen on the french forum)

Just saw on Daria's Facebook profile - her French citizenship is now through.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...&set=a.3804790791966.160661.1043254783&type=1

Now the only obstacle in their way is to get the minimum TES. Thankfully, there's lots of Senior B's between now and Worlds.

Oh, it's just a pity Skate Helena this weekend only has Singles competitions. Otherwise, they might have got it in time for Europeans...

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

katia

On the Ice
How come french have only one dance pair? I thought they had more then one with minimum points.

Mattieu

Medalist
How come french have only one dance pair? I thought they had more then one with minimum points.

They do, but the FFSG in their infinite wisdom chose to not send Legac & partner who had the minimum points.

LRK

Record Breaker
They do, but the FFSG in their infinite wisdom chose to not send Legac & partner who had the minimum points.

Oh, lord, not again?! I don't watch ice dance, so I'm not saying this as having been personally disappointed in not seeing them.... It's just... Is there any fed that is... weirder than the French fed? That seems most determined to sabotage and undermine their own skaters? What kind of message does that send to the international judges? "Yeah, even we, their own fed, don't think they are any good." I just... I don't get it. I just don't.

Pika

Final Flight
Oh, lord, not again?! I don't watch ice dance, so I'm not saying this as having been personally disappointed in not seeing them.... It's just... Is there any fed that is... weirder than the French fed? That seems most determined to sabotage and undermine their own skaters? What kind of message does that send to the international judges? "Yeah, even we, their own fed, don't think they are any good." I just... I don't get it. I just don't.

Dont worry, even us French people dont understand . And you can imagine how desperate we are.

Last edited: