2014-2015 GPF Gala | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 GPF Gala

Florencito

Medalist
Coulnd't watch it but from what I'm reading I think we can finally say that Barcelona crowd >>>>>> Sochi crowd and even that Barcelona gala finale >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sochi gala finale (which was the same of the GPF held there and then that "funny" clock choreography :no: )

foruiz

Final Flight
Me too. Viva Espana!

Also thinking it was good that Yuzuru was able to be here. His friendship with Javier really took center stage in the gala. :)

^ refraining from calling it a bromance, eh... hehe! I hope someone posts videos asap... I am quite giddy where I am already.

Last edited:

Caustica

Final Flight
Did anyone see Shoma waving to the audience as he was about to go inside and Yuzu holding his hands to wave with him hahaha awww

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
And speaking of Miki and really out of topic, I really wish Javi pull her out of retirement...

That rather than her pulling him into retirement. ;) I have read that Javier wanted to take a sabbatical after all the pressures of the past Olympic season but changed his mind when he learned that the GPF would be in Barcelona. I think Miki will be proud of her man here in the GPF. Hopefully this returns us to the topic of the thread.