Who has tattoos? | Golden Skate

Who has tattoos?

kzarah

Le Patineur et sa Petite Lulu
On the Ice
Johan’s last posts about having eyeliner tattooed on made me wonder who in the forum has tattoos. In Southern California tattoos are very popular with the young people. Male and female alike will cover their arms and backs with massive tattoos. By the way, I think too much tattooing is repulsive. I have Winnie the Poo sitting with a balloon. I guess you could say that it is located on my upper inner quadrant of the gluteus maximus. What do you have? Where do you have it?
Daniel and Little Lulu

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
I wanted to get one on my lower back, but I'm a total wuss. Just poking my self with my fingernail back there hurt. Though, to be fair, a friend of mine who had a tattoo done there found the experience "mildly erotic." So make of that what you will.

I do have my belly button pierced, though. ;)

Laura :)

bronxgirl

Medalist
My tatoos were to mark the alignment for my radiation treatment. I still wear them proudly,

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
No tattoos--but I've thought about it! All I've got is the C-Section mark from RG Jr., but, alas, it's so faded. I was proud of it when it was more visible! :love:

Kasey

Medalist
I have a couple on my lower leg, near the ankle. Roses and dolphins.

Kasey

Mr.D

Rinkside
I've got one on each shoulder. On my right shoulder I have a tribal-patterned sun, and on my left, a tribal-patterned moon. This summer I'll be getting one more...and that'll be a ring of stars around my left upper arm, just above the short-sleeve line (so my students don't start to talk). :p

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I would like to have a little Celtic knot somewhere....just can't decide where and there's the pain issue:eek: :eek: :eek: A couple of my friends and I who have all been friends since grade school, through college and still all volunteer together are thinking about it to celebrate the big 50 this year.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
OK, my tattoos are from surgeries, 4 in the stomach, gall bladder and one back surgery, and the little holes in my knee. No way would I ever get a tattoo. Last year my sister in law told my niece that God hated her because she had tattoos. That's way out of line. I still get disgusted at her for saying that.

diver chick

On the Ice
I have one, on my lower back to the right. I really like it, it is a small bird that I designed myself and it can easily be covered up if need be.