Russian Senior Nationals, Sochi 24-28 Dec 2014 | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Russian Senior Nationals, Sochi 24-28 Dec 2014

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
and i don't think i can get back to sleep now. I guess i'll just stay up and use this "quiet time" to monitor results from sochi while working some more on my cbc footage of the gpf (which is located in the gpf forum, if anyone is interested).

Merry christmas, folks.

thank you and merry christmas to you too!

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Oh lord. 4 a.m., 5 a.m.... That's crazy! Wow. :p

Merry Christmas :D

Kovtun's on the lead after SP. He earned 98,14! Then Menshov (92,37) and Voronov (91,24)
Pairs: S/K - 75,72. Then K/S - 71,81 and T/M - 70,29. I personally think especially T/M (still I like them) are "a little bit" overscored :(

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see that here are another threads for this information :p

Last edited:
Country
Russia
I would even say that Medvedeva was a bit underscored
Maybe Medvedeva deserves silver medal.
But ... gold and silver are granted to No 1 and 2 of Senior team, and Medvedeva can not be in Senior team at Euro and Worlds, she is too young.

Year ago Radionova was in same situation.

hanca

Record Breaker
:bow::bow::bow:
I would even say that Medvedeva was a bit underscored in GOEs: like it or not, the tano jumps should be rewarded with higher GOEs, but she received the same GOEs as Radionova or Pogorilaya, who didn't have difficult variations/entrances and had significantly less flow in and out of them :eek:hwell:

I think Sakhanovich was underscored even more in the FS. The FS should place definitely higher than Pogorilaya and probably as well as Medvedeva.