Russian Championships: Predictions Game Round 4 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Russian Championships: Predictions Game Round 4

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
Hi all!!

I have scored everyone bu some names are not yet in the spreadsheet. I have all the scores written down though and they will be added promptly once names are placed on the spreadsheet.

GOLD: Danja with a perfect 75!!!
SILVER: CarneAsada, Florencito, FSGMT, jaimelee122, Sandpiper, and me, tulosai, with a score of 70!!
BRONZE: text_skate with a score of 65!

Hi tulosai,

thanks for scoring and all the time you invest. Could it be that you got a bit mixed up with my predictions? I thought I've got everyone in the right place. here

text_skate

Edit: Is it OK to ask in the thread or should I've send a PM?

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hi tulosai,

thanks for scoring and all the time you invest. Could it be that you got a bit mixed up with my predictions? I thought I've got everyone in the right place. here

text_skate

Erm, we have 30 new players join the Nationals Game this week, so I had to move a lot of data about to get these new players added into the spreadsheet in alphabetical order.

So, it is more than possible that I made a mistake. Especially since I started doing it at 4:30am! :slink: (I couldn't sleep, so I thought I may as well start in early!)

But, that isn't what happened in your case, as you are one of the people whose score is mentioned in tulosai's summary, which was posted before I started editing the spreadsheet.

So, if anybody has any disputes about their score, please speak out. Because it is possible that I have made a mistake or 2 somewhere along the way when doing the editing...

CaroLiza_fan

guenever

Rinkside
Men's scores are in!

Gold: sunny_stars with 60 points!
Silver: CarneAsada, Florencito, FSGMT, myself, invisiblespiral, leolion11, lydia1703, Mentalopes, poice, rosacotton, Sandpiper, tulosai, and voolfee with 50 points!
Bronze: azoriano, DiamondRain, pitterpatter, and SashaJuliaSpins with 45 points!

Let me know if you think I made any mistakes with your scores, it's been a while since I've done this.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Hi tulosai,

text_skate

you are right and it will be fixed- sorry. If anyone else sees any mistakes let me know!!

cjmorton29

Rinkside
Alright, I have the Pairs scores!!

Everyone, overall, did really well and the lowest score was 45 points!! :cheer:

1st place- with a perfect 75 points- Poice and Puchi :laugh: Congratulations!

2nd place- with 65 points- 11 different people: stryke, Sandpiper, sunny_stars, leolion11, Mentalopes, text_skate, pitterpatter, Florencito, sequinsgalore, gmyers, CaroLiza_fan!

3rd place- with 55 points- another 11 people: gallavich, satine94, jaimelee122, invisiblespiral, FSGMT, rosacotton, noidont, voolfee, guenever, CarneAsada, alebi!

The biggest thing that messed with people's predictions was Tarasova/ Morozov winning the silver. Only 4 people had them in this place! Overall though, a whole lot of people had the correct top 5, but just in the wrong order! Very well done, though! I will have this on the score sheet later today!!

Well done!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: