TV and Webstreams 2014-15 Russian Nationals | Page 2 | Golden Skate

TV and Webstreams 2014-15 Russian Nationals

temp

Rinkside
Yeah, but here is Russia we can't watch our national championship :bang: So rips will be really appreciated!

Second that! I am in the US, but can't watch the stream because I do not have cable. I have HS Internet, but that's not enough for the greedy ESPN.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
ESPN has the replay up now and the men are included. :dance: Anyone know how to make a screen capture or download from the site without paying for software?

luvsasha

Final Flight
Yeah, but here is Russia we can't watch our national championship :bang: So rips will be really appreciated!

That's insane! I don't know why ESPN3 decided to show it, but I'm very glad. It's like a Christmas present!
But it seems so weird that USA has it, and Russia doesn't.

MalAssada

Medalist

exerym

On the Ice
That's insane! I don't know why ESPN3 decided to show it, but I'm very glad. It's like a Christmas present!

It really is... so, if someone could make some rips it would be wonderful!

darazam

On the Ice
They will show next days but decided to skip Thursday for some reason :(
There was info that there won't be filming crew at all today but seems they just don't air it on tv or stream on Sportbox. Really really weird.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
The commentators today were Tatjana Flade and Ari Zakarian. He is Russian but he spoke English, of course. :)

Per Flade's tweet, the ESPN streaming seemed to come as a surprise to her too after it already was in progress.

At the end, the commentators thanked Japanese viewers first (before American viewers), leading me to believe that Flade/Zakarian originally expected that their commentary would be (only) for a Japanese outlet.

BTW, the ESPN3 archiving has no commentary for the first few men.
The commentary starts practically mid-sentence with Aliev ... as if Flade/Zakarian had been commenting all along but their audio was missing earlier for some reason.

(Not that it matters for this thread, but I assume Zakarian is of Armenian descent?)

Abraxis12345

Final Flight
Does Tatjana have broadcast training? I thought she was quite good. Ari was terrible and he got confused with so many facts (Elena Khaliavina is not Kirill's sister and Tatjana had to correct him on Tiffany's origin).

Alisa

On the Ice
ESPN has the replay up now and the men are included. :dance: Anyone know how to make a screen capture or download from the site without paying for software?

Does anyone know what's the easiest program to use for this? It's fine if the program costs money, I'm just not very good at figuring out complicated programs.

Noolan

On the Ice
Does anyone know what's the easiest program to use for this? It's fine if the program costs money, I'm just not very good at figuring out complicated programs.
I use Bandicam. Pretty easy to use, you just drag the red window over the thing you want to record and push the record button. Or you can record the entire screen.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just went onto Day.to to see if they have any streams for Japanese Nationals, and found that they have TWO streams planned for Russians today!

Stream 1
Stream 2

It says that they are due to be on air from 12:00 - 17:00 CET, i.e. starting in 1 hour's time. But, from past experience, those tiems can be very fluid. It mights start earlier, it might start later.

Also from past experience, at least one of these pages might not turn out to be a stream. It might just be a placeholder. So, I would advise going to the home page ( http://www.day.to/ ), and then going down the list to find the correct stream nearer the time.

EDIT: Both streams are working, but they are both streams for спорт-2 (currently showing volleyball). So, unfortunately for those of us that were enjoying the English language commentary from Tatjana Flade and Ari Zakarian on gallavich's videos, the commentary here will be in Russian. Hopefully another stream will appear with Flade and Zakarian...​

Hope this helps. And sorry for not thinking of checking Day.to yesterday. For all I know, they might have been broadcasting the English coverage yesterday.

CaroLiza_fan

(I wonder is Ana still calling... ;) :laugh: )

Last edited:

Alisa

On the Ice
I use Bandicam. Pretty easy to use, you just drag the red window over the thing you want to record and push the record button. Or you can record the entire screen.

Thank you! I will try Bandicam.

Also, does ESPN always have live streams for skating? I'm really happy with the quality of their stream, but this is the first time I've heard of them streaming skating.

Last edited:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
ESPN3 streaming link for Friday :

Available to some in the U.S. (Without a password, for some of us.)
Commentary in English from Flade and Zakarian.

... Also, does ESPN always have live streams for skating? I'm really happy with the quality of their stream, but this is the first time I've heard of them streaming skating.

For me, yesterday was the first I had heard of ESPN streaming of skating. And as I mentioned previously, yesterday's ESPN streaming seemed to come as a surprise even to Flade.

Last edited:

Violetti

On the Ice
Just went onto Day.to to see if they have any streams for Japanese Nationals, and found that they have TWO streams planned for Russians today!

Stream 1
Stream 2

It says that they are due to be on air from 12:00 - 17:00 CET, i.e. starting in 1 hour's time. But, from past experience, those tiems can be very fluid. It mights start earlier, it might start later.

Thank you! This is working for me. When I waited long enough those "play now" ads disappered and I can see the whole picture now.

DiamondRain

Rinkside

Stream 1
Stream 2

Also from past experience, at least one of these pages might not turn out to be a stream. It might just be a placeholder. So, I would advise going to the home page ( http://www.day.to/ ), and then going down the list to find the correct stream nearer the time.

EDIT: Both streams are working, but they are both streams for спорт-2 (currently showing volleyball). So, unfortunately for those of us that were enjoying the English language commentary from Tatjana Flade and Ari Zakarian on gallavich's videos, the commentary here will be in Russian. Hopefully another stream will appear with Flade and Zakarian...​

Hope this helps. And sorry for not thinking of checking Day.to yesterday. For all I know, they might have been broadcasting the English coverage yesterday.

CaroLiza_fan

(I wonder is Ana still calling... ;) :laugh: )

Thank you for the stream! :)