2015 Russian Nationals Ladies SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Russian Nationals Ladies SP

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
She went there even though in my opinion she would do better staying in Moscow and actually training to get ready for a competition she participates in. I mean she lost a lot if time due to her injury. .. weird to see that she doesn't use it now that she has it. I wonder what her coaches are thinking? Just weird in my eyes.

She's INJURED. She's not just cruising around on holiday, she's INJURED. Injured means no training until the drs say so and the last I'd heard they haven't said so.

starlight97

Final Flight
She's INJURED. She's not just cruising around on holiday, she's INJURED. Injured means no training until the drs say so and the last I'd heard they haven't said so.

Don't get angry, the last I heard she was back on the ice.
That's why I assume she is training on it again.
Like you might be able to see from my post I defended "her" or the organisers or whoever and asked for this discussion to stop, but reading her name I wondered why she is there and not in Moscow.
Jesus Christ she really seems to be unmentionable without anger breaking loose and people getting aggressive...
I'm just here waiting for the SP to start... please:drama:

Last edited:

adelia

Record Breaker
May you are right, but only it doesn't paint Adelina at all. All girls will fight, give all the best, and she will only sign autographs, and every day and several times a day. Organizers at least could have sense of proportion?
She can't compete so signing autographs is her way of helping and contributing to this event by drawing more fans and media to the Nationals. The only person losing out due to this is Adelina because it cuts into her practice/rehab time. You may not be her fan (neither am I for that matter) but at least try to see things logically and rationally.

Anyway, enough about this, there's about 45mins to go to the start of the SP.

uhh

Medalist
May you are right, but only it doesn't paint Adelina at all. All girls will fight, give all the best, and she will only sign autographs, and every day and several times a day. Organizers at least could have sense of proportion?

Check the dates. The autograph sessions are only after each discipline is finished competing & ladies are done last, hence why they have 1 session at the end. Adelina is not competing so can turn up whenever. If you go to US Nats you find exactly the same, autograph sessions with current skaters mixed in with old champions.

Anna

On the Ice
Can anyone confirm that it is broadcasted? I won't be doing play-by-play after each skater if that it the case, but only write up general impressions after each group...

nox1

On the Ice
Will there be a live results page? (will it come up on the results page?) :)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
If you can't use sportbox and Hola, I posted this in the TV Webstream thread an hour ago:

Just went onto Day.to to see if they have any streams for Japanese Nationals, and found that they have TWO streams planned for Russians today!

Stream 1
Stream 2

It says that they are due to be on air from 12:00 - 17:00 CET, i.e. starting in 1 hour's time. But, from past experience, those tiems can be very fluid. It mights start earlier, it might start later.

Also from past experience, at least one of these pages might not turn out to be a stream. It might just be a placeholder. So, I would advise going to the home page ( http://www.day.to/ ), and then going down the list to find the correct stream nearer the time.

EDIT: Both streams are working, but they are both streams for спорт-2 (currently showing volleyball). So, unfortunately for those of us that were enjoying the English language commentary from Tatjana Flade and Ari Zakarian on gallavich's videos, the commentary here will be in Russian. Hopefully another stream will appear with Flade and Zakarian...​

Hope this helps. And sorry for not thinking of checking Day.to yesterday. For all I know, they might have been broadcasting the English coverage yesterday.

CaroLiza_fan

(I wonder is Ana still calling... ;) :laugh: )

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
ESPN3 feed currently says "Your Event Is About to Begin. Please Stand By."