2014-15 Japanese Nationals Mens SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2014-15 Japanese Nationals Mens SP

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Yes, considering that Adian just received 87 at his Nationals and that he's not as good as Shoma in the artistic part, Shoma's score could have been higher... And I will never understand these 4-2 combos :bang:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
well... in another "World" a short with 3A and quad is automatically 85+ :biggrin:
this Nats seems a bit strict

maybe but since i didnt see the programs all i can do is guess :laugh:

alebi

Medalist
Yes, considering that Adian just received 87 at his Nationals and that he's not as good as Shoma in the artistic part, Shoma's score could have been higher... And I will never understand these 4-2 combos :bang:

why? if you don't have a step, it's correct... I don't understand skaters who do a quad without a step and don't receive negative GOE!

applecubes

Rinkside
how do u stream on niji? mine just says playback failed or failed connection

Last edited:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Given the depth of Japanese guys, I think it is understandable they want to keep their Juniors in check! Let's see how the Russians plays it!

AprilS

On the Ice

What do you mean? I assume skaters do them because they can't do a solo quad out of steps, and they can't really do a 4-3 either.

alebi

Medalist
Given the depth of Japanese guys, I think it is understandable they want to keep their Juniors in check! Let's see how the Russians plays it!

but Shoma can already be a TOP10 Worlds senior scorer... and he's also beautiful to watch! :love: