2014-15 Japanese Nationals Ladies FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014-15 Japanese Nationals Ladies FS

AprilS

On the Ice
I've gotta say- I hate Rika's posture and find her kind of meh, but I'm loving her consistency and continuous improvement!

chezzu

On the Ice
Nagai - only mistake is a singled flip (what is with the flips!)

5623 11055 16855 into 3rd

Kanako is now off the podium as expected

Flantan

On the Ice
Sad about Wakaba's single lutz, but I have to say, I'm really happy to see that she didn't bomb the rest of her program or anything. :clap:
She even knew to try to put a 3T in her second lutz to make up for the missed combo (even if the lutz was a turn out). For 13 years of age, that's some good mentality imo.

juuryokunashi

On the Ice
I feel so bad for Kanako :( But I'm kind of happy that JSF propped her up -- they probably still want her to go to Worlds.

And sorry for the Rika fans--I do support her too--just that her PCS is a bit too... hmmm.

Go go Satoko! \:D/

Last edited:

chezzu

On the Ice
I feel so bad for Kanako :( But I'm kind of happy that JSF propped her up -- they probably still want her to go to Worlds.

And sorry for the Rika fans--I do support her too--just that how is her PCS is a bit too... hmmm.

Rika's PCS was on par with Kanako's o_o hmm indeed. But Rika did skate well tonight and Kana didn't.

Flantan

On the Ice

And sorry for the Rika fans--I do support her too--just that how is her PCS is a bit too... hmmm.

I don't dislike Rika or anything, but If Satoko gets lower PCS than Rika I'm gonna scream.

juuryokunashi

On the Ice
Rika's PCS was on par with Kanako's o_o hmm indeed. But Rika did skate well tonight and Kana didn't.

Yes she did, and that's unquestionable, but skating skills and choreography/interpretation, at par with Kanako....? Well.

I don't dislike Rika or anything, but If Satoko gets lower PCS than Rika I'm gonna scream.

Me too -- Satoko's FS is made to slay and if she goes under Rika when it comes to PCS then it's obvious that JSF has anointed Rika as their favorite this season.

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Nagai - only mistake is a singled flip (what is with the flips!)

5623 11055 16855 into 3rd

Kanako is now off the podium as expected

I think this is the first time Kanako has not made it to the podium in Japanese nationals in quite a while. Really feel sad for her.

juuryokunashi

On the Ice
Nakashio:
4920 -1 9836 15843 8th

:O Kanako is going to worlds I am almost sure...

Possibly, but I'll hold judgement on that because there's still Riona, who is also age-eligible, and if she does better than Kana and Kana is out of the Top 6 here they would certainly send Riona to Worlds.

ETA: I just realised Miyu is the 3rd to the last to skate, so this ensures Kana is in the Top 6 -- she'll definitely be sent to Worlds then. lol

Last edited:

AprilS

On the Ice
Riona landing (and tano-ing) stuff :)

edit: a couple two foots though :p

Last edited: