Evgenia Tarasova & Vladimir Morozov | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Tarasova & Vladimir Morozov

The Finn

Record Breaker
Since Mozer doesn't have a thread in here I will ask this here.

I will not disclose all the secrets, but, perhaps, soon another coach will appear in our team, who will move with his pairs. At the moment, this issue is being resolved.

Any idea Who's group is she talking about here?

The Finn

Record Breaker
Since Mozer doesn't have a thread in here I will ask this here.

I will not disclose all the secrets, but, perhaps, soon another coach will appear in our team, who will move with his pairs. At the moment, this issue is being resolved.

Any idea Who's group is she talking about here?

It seems she was talking about Filipp Tarasov who moved his junior pairs, Elizaveta Zhuk & Egor Britkov and Alina Pepeleva & Sergei Bezborodko to Moscow and now they are listed as part of Mozer's team.

http://fsrussia.ru/news/3079-na-katke-vdokhnovenie-sostoitsya-otkrytaya-trenirovka-dlya-pressy.html

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Evgenia Tarasova: "The free program of this season is the heaviest for our pair"

Russian figure skater Yevgenia Tarasova , who was paired with Vladimir Morozov , spoke about the difficulties in the preparation of an arbitrary program this season.

- The free program of this season is the most physically difficult of all that our pair has done before, - the correspondent of "Match TV" Sergey Lisin reports the words of the figure skater. - The program is very tempo, there is no possibility to rest, so it requires high physical readiness. That's why, after these control rentals, we will collect feedback from experts and judges to make adjustments to the preparation and fully roll out this program for the first start of the season - the tournament Nebelhorn Trophy 2017, which will be held from September 27 to 30 in Oberstdorf, Germany.

http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta...togo_sezona__samaja_tazholaja_dla_nashej_pary

newyn

On the Ice
Okay so I very much adore this couple and it would take a lot for me to not enjoy watching them perform. They have power, pristine technique but first and foremost they have something that sadly most current pair teams lack: impeccable unison and a true sense of skating as one.

This all being said... I saw their new programs and I don't know what to think.

I don't get the idea behind the lp at all... it's obvious it's physically incredibly demanding and yet they would have to have the energy to sell it to the max to make it work. It's A LOT to ask. I don't get it, if Nina Mozer absolutely insisted on having one of her couples doing a boogie voogie program, why not make it a sp? And why o why choose these pieces of music...

The sp looks promising, only I would rather they would have used Rachmaninoff for a lp so the music cuts would not have been so abrupt.

I am sorry, I don't want to sound this gloomy. I would be more than happy if these two would make the lp work and have a succesful season. Just this moment I am a bit doubtful.