New Clips at SomebodyElsesLife | Golden Skate

New Clips at SomebodyElsesLife

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
The every other day new video clips operation has been down for several days, and I was thinking, perhaps this is what Julia meant when she said that this might not last forever. But there are new clips up again at:

Finnish Video Clips

And here is the rest of the week schedule.

The videos coming up this week are: Tuesday - 2004 Worlds : Dan Fang (CHN) - free skating, 2004 Grand Prix Final : Elena Liashenko (UKR) - short program and 2004 Grand Prix Final : Sasha Cohen (USA) - short program. Thursday - 2004 Worlds : Kati Winkler & Rene Lohse (GER) - free dance and 2004 Worlds : Maria Petrova & Alexei Tikhonov (RUS) - free skating. Sunday - 2004 Worlds : Dorota Zagorska & Mariusz Siudek (POL) - free skating and 2004 Grand Prix Final : Sasha Cohen (USA) - free skating

This makes me especially happy, as it is the off season, and several of these programs were not shown on ABC, so it's all new to me. Thanks Julia!

Spinner

Rinkside
And to help Julia out...please DO NOT just click on the links and stream them live from her site--that eats bandwidth for her and becomes very expensive. You should right-click and 'save target as' in whichever folder you prefer. If you want to help her keep the site up (which I do since I've downloaded LOTS from her), you should follow this method of downloading and viewing. Thanks! :)