2014 Chinese Taipei (Taiwan) nationals, 4-5 august 2014 | Golden Skate

2014 Chinese Taipei (Taiwan) nationals, 4-5 august 2014

Nirti

Medalist
I don't have seen a thread for these championships hold last august : http://www.figureskating.com.tw/2014ChineseTaipei/

Senior Men
1. Chih-I TSAO 180.66
2. Jui-Shu CHEN 130.60

Senior Lady
1. Pei-Xuan LU 62.47

Junior Men
1. Meng-Ju LEE 106.68
2. Shao-Huan CHANG 53.80

Junior Ladies
1. Emma JANG 90.29
2. Li-Hsueh LIN 83.98
3. Jennifer HSU 80.46
4. Katrina WANG 80.42
5. Tze-Yin CHEN 76.56
6. Yi-Chen LIEN 72.71
7. Chan-Yun HSIEH 59.88
8. Ping-Jen LIN 49.08

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Thank you! Very respectable score for Tsao!

I am trying to get all these nationals recorded so I know what month to look for them next year. And to have some background prior to 4cc's, Jr. Worlds, and Europeans for skaters from smaller feds.

Do you happen to know whether an Uzbek or Brazilian or North Korean championship was held in 2014?

Last edited:

Nirti

Medalist
For the moment, we have all the championships I found.

Norway chp will be held the week-end of 18 january, Netherlands the 25th january, Croatia the 29th march, Hongkong the 15th april

Usually Bosnia & Hercegovina chp is held on february with the Sarajevo Open
Usually Malaisia, Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia chp are held on april, South Africa in april or may
Ireland, Greece and Cyprus chp in march or april too

Uzbekistan, Brazil and North Korea are the ones which I never found any information ^^ Same for Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan and Mongolia, we have to wait the ISU top 5 nationals results to have an idea...

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
thank you! New Zealand runs theirs with Australia (or at least, NZ athletes take part in the Australian championships.)

Andora, I think, may use the Andora Open?

Luxembourg sends skaters to the jgp and finlandia and hosts an international Sprng Cup. Do they use the Spring Cup to rank their own skaters? They also have an internal event called Skaties Cup that sounds more like a Test Skate?

Last edited:

Nirti

Medalist
New Zealand has its own championship, I'll create the topic.

Andorra Open is used as nationals. And usually the Crystal Skate is the senior nationals of Romania.

For Luxembourg, I don't know... Some years ago they had a national championship, but now...?

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Wow only 1 senior lady...that is kind of depressing. I guess Kristal Kiang and Melanie Chang has all retired? A great pity consider how much Taiwan has invested in hosting events the last couple of years.

If they are smart, try to grovel and entice Karen Chen back to compete for the motherland. It will be totally worth it!!

Last edited: