2015 Canadian Nationals Pairs SP Jan 23 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Canadian Nationals Pairs SP Jan 23

kresslia

Medalist
They've got a bright future ahead. For sure.

Luba's smile is infectious. Really, really like this team already.

Kissx3

Final Flight
Very happy. That was a fantastic first competition for them. The choice of song makes the emotion there especially palpable.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Ugh, missed I/M because of the stream, and they were the ones I really wanted to see! Good score, though.. S/B were great, too!

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Impressive senior debut by Seguin and Bilodeau! I really like the feel of their program and partnership. This competition is off to a great start. :)

tulosai

Record Breaker
Impressive senior debut by Seguin and Bilodeau! I really like the feel of their program and partnership. This competition is off to a great start. :)

Yes, I really love these two as well. I am rooting for them to make the world team!

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Lubov and Dylan were great, Julianne and Charlie were nice too, I wonder how the scores will compare, Dylan and Lubov's spins weren't in unison but Julianne had a hand down

kresslia

Medalist
Everyone's doing very well so far. This and ice dance have been such a nice change from the trainwrecks that were the mens' and ladies' events.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Another solid skate! :) This is definitely an improved outing from MT/M 2.0, but they seem rougher around the edges than Lubov and Dylan. Michael needs to work on his line and extension. I also feel like Lubov and Dylan have more potential, long-term.

sses1

On the Ice
Wow. S/B actually beat MT/M. I didn't think it would happen but i'm so excited nonetheless.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Personality or their skating?

The skating. I don't know what it is. Probably a big part of it is their musical choices. I'd like to see them skate to something else. And I'd like to see him become a better lifter.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
I think MT/M2 was a little generous hmmm, or maybe I just really hate the music

The skating. I don't know what it is. Probably a big part of it is their musical choices. I'd like to see them skate to something else. And I'd like to see him become a better lifter.

His lifts irk me, the posture, the hard entrance where he flips her, he looks like he can barely lift her after