2015 Europeans Short Dance Jan 28 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Short Dance Jan 28

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee reminder that the European Championships will continue in about 5 minutes with the Short Dance.

I'm going to do like this morning and watch the official TV4 streaming link with Hola. (And have the Sportbox link open in another window as backup for whenever ads come on!)

For those that won't be watching this way, day.to has 2 links for TV4, which have already started the elad-in to their coverage:

Here are the links:

TV4 livestream 1

TV4 livestream 2

Unfortunately, Eurosport's coverage does not start until 21:00 CET (20:00 GMT).

Here are some links for when it does:

Eurosport 2 International livestream

British Eurosport 2 livestream

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I am excited for the broadcast to begin! Thanks for the links! I expect most of the first teams won't be anything to get excited about, but like I said somewhere yesterday there are always one or two that impress me with their artistry/interpretation if nothing else.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Indeed. They both are. Flamenco was good, but I think I fell asleep at the first pasodoble step :/

Yeah the first real thought I had during the program was oh no the paso is weak. Her edges in particular need improvement there and elsewhere. But overall they were very pleasant to watch.

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
While watching the Lithuanians to La Paloma, I was thinking that 30 times Pasodoble could be topped with 30 times La Paloma. This song has almost everywhere in the world its own versions.:laugh2:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I actually liked T/A. There is something eye catching about her in particular. I'd have liked to have seen them with a different music choice. Hopefully i'll get to during the LP...

BlackPack

Medalist
I hope PaCi will be European Champions!!!!!!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer: Though the judges probably feel obligated to give C&L the title if they are clean...

Eevun

Final Flight
I sooo want a new pair of Kerr's! Curious what P/P will give us in FD :cheer:

Alba

Record Breaker
I hope PaCi will be European Champions!!!!!!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer: Though the judges probably feel obligated to give C&L the title if they are clean...

I don't think so. If the french are clean they will get their scores.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I think the Belgians were my favorites so far. That entrance to the lift was unreal. It's not like it was overly complicated, but it was just like BOOM.

tulosai

Record Breaker
wow :popcorn: just group 1

Im actually really enjoying this group, more than I expected. No disasters/meltdowns and some really nice choreo. Nothing has made me go WOW but nothing has made me go oh, OUCH either (other than the first team's paso sequence).