2015 Europeans Short Dance Jan 28 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Short Dance Jan 28

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I hope those that were saying that the early groups are no good are eating their words. I've been VERY impressed with every couple I've seen so far.

Well done everybody! :clap:

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to leave now and miss Group 2. But, once I'm fed, I'll be back in time for for Group 3.

All the best to those that I'll miss (and fingers crossed that some videos will appear)

CaroLiza_fan

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
And they look also ugly and messy, IMO.

The funny thing is that with mirror twizzles judges sometimes are so focused od checking if skaters have the same positions to each other that they don't see another mistakes - like different bodies positions. Just look at Alla Loboda and Pavel Drozd's twizzles ;P

Eevun

Final Flight
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to leave now and miss Group 2. But, once I'm fed, I'll be back in time for for Group 3.

CaroLiza_fan

Good idea to take a break for that! I tried multitasking during Men's SP and burnt the food :biggrin:

TMC

Record Breaker
Aww that was so sweet: "We have no Swedish couple at this level, so we will follow this Finnish pair and later a Danish couple!"

Us Nordics, like one big family <3

tulosai

Record Breaker
Okay my snark about the costume (and the music, whyyyyy always the same music whyyyyyy) aside, that was really great!! Loved everything but the slightly awkward lift. Should definitely lead at this point.

JasonLover

On the Ice
Go Team Turkey!

Alisa Agafonova is the most beautiful woman in any sport. I have a serious crush.

If only I were 30 years younger. And spoke Turkish. Being handsome wouldn't hurt.

Oww... thank you for your support to Team Turkey :) :)

Yeah Alisa is really beautifull and so cute person, I meet her before. And you must know she isn't from Turkey she is Ukrainian :)

And also my heart will be them... Good luuccckkk :cheer: ( this season they have a really good points and results other champ. so I'm really excited for them.. )

Last edited:

TMC

Record Breaker
Okay my snark about the costume (and the music, whyyyyy always the same music whyyyyyy) aside, that was really great!! Loved everything but the slightly awkward lift. Should definitely lead at this point.

Are you talking about Max & Olesia? My stream froze so I missed them. I relly enjoyed their short at Finlandia; Max especially was pretty well in character!

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
On another note, was Alper Ucar the flagbearer for Turkey in Sochi? (said flagbearer was the one I found really handsome? :slink:)

tulosai

Record Breaker
Okay missed big chunks of the Georgians because of my fat cat Bingley blocking my screen but the parts I saw looked pretty good. Love the entrance to the twizzles (though they fell apart a bit after) and the lift.

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
These two look really slow...

I think they were comparitevely weak - their TES seems to be quite strong but were really slow, next to the music and there was too many strange elements in their choreography. She's very pretty, though :)

Last edited: