European Championships: Predictions Game Round 1 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

European Championships: Predictions Game Round 1

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Sorry for the confusion guys! We have a spreadsheet for the scorers were every scorer enters the scores for each participants. And the mens scores are already there - it just seems that guenever hasn't come around to posting them here yet.

If you want to take a look at the spreadsheet, CaroLiza_fan posted it here (at the end of the first post) :)

guenever

Rinkside
Sorry everyone, I thought I had posted this on Sunday but it seems my post didn't go through. Here are our men's medalists:

Gold: 60 - alebi, cjmorton29, fleeting, invisiblespiral, leolion11, lighthouse, Mangomango, Pika-Alva, sunny_stars, surimi, voolfee
Silver: 55 - CaroLiza_Fan, demarinis5, GF2445, guenever, paulusfr, textskate
Bronze: 50 - desertskates, Florencito, FSGMT, gallavich, Gia_Sesshoumaru, Poice, Sabinfire, Sandpiper, sequinsgalore, stryke, tulosai, WoChair

As you can see, Alexei Bychenko was a surprise to, well, everyone!

Mangomango

On the Ice
Sorry everyone, I thought I had posted this on Sunday but it seems my post didn't go through. Here are our men's medalists:

Gold: 60 - alebi, cjmorton29, fleeting, invisiblespiral, leolion11, lighthouse, Mangomango, Pika-Alva, sunny_stars, surimi, voolfee
Silver: 55 - CaroLiza_Fan, demarinis5, GF2445, guenever, paulusfr, textskate
Bronze: 50 - desertskates, Florencito, FSGMT, gallavich, Gia_Sesshoumaru, Poice, Sabinfire, Sandpiper, sequinsgalore, stryke, tulosai, WoChair

As you can see, Alexei Bychenko was a surprise to, well, everyone!

Yay gold!! :party:

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Thank-you to the scorers! :) Now onto 4CC...