Is Johnny Weir America's Great Hope for Gold in Torino? | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Is Johnny Weir America's Great Hope for Gold in Torino?

Kasey

Medalist
To the person who asked about Matt Savoie, I believe I saw a picture of him in the past year graduating from college...so unless he is moving on to a graduate program already, he's pretty much done with it. I don't think the extra training time will really help him though. I think he's kind of maxed out on his potential. But anything is possible, I suppose....

Kasey

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I think he's kind of maxed out on his potential. But anything is possible, I suppose....

I think Paul Wylie is a prime example of why the guys who seem to just :p out at competition for no real explanation should never be counted out.

but then again I really like Matt so I'm biased ;)

shine

Record Breaker
Kasey said:
To the person who asked about Matt Savoie, I believe I saw a picture of him in the past year graduating from college...so unless he is moving on to a graduate program already, he's pretty much done with it. I don't think the extra training time will really help him though. I think he's kind of maxed out on his potential. But anything is possible, I suppose....

Kasey
:confused: I'm pretty sure he's in the graduate program of Urban Planning at University of Illinois right now.

I've always thoguht that had Matt wanted to totally devote himself to skating he could have accomplished so much more.

Kasey

Medalist
Sorry...hadn't read that he was in a graduate program already...don't really pay too much attention though (he's one of those skaters I don't "get").

Kasey