2015 Europeans Men's Short Program Jan 28 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Men's Short Program Jan 28

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Interview with Alexander Majorov: something with injury and triple axel, he seems positive, doesn't use pail tranquilizers now as they don't work for him, even in practice (may be wrong, my Swedish is bad). Any Swedes on GS?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee reminder that the European Championships will start in about 5 minutes with the Men's Short.

I'm going to try watching the Russian coverage on sportbox with Hola.

For those that won't be watching this way, day.to has 2 links for TV4, which have already started the elad-in to their coverage:

Here are the links:

TV4 livestream 1

TV4 livestream 2

Unfortunately, Eurosport's coverage does not start until 14:15 CET (13:15 GMT).

Here are some links for when it does:

Eurosport 2 International livestream

British Eurosport 2 livestream

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

deedee1

Record Breaker
Zoltan withdrew, apparently.

I'm excited and extremely nervous...so many of my favorites in this competition! :cheer2:

Cieplucha retired.

Kelemen didn't make an announcement but hast not competed at all this season and then his name was withdrawn from the entry list so likely he's also retired.

Thanks to both for the info.
It's been norm for me and my husband to cheer hard for Zoltan and Cieplucha at the Euro in the last couple of seasons. sad to hear they seemed to retired;;;;

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
You are welcome!

CaroLiza_fan - I strongly recommend using this link over Sportbox. It's HQ and as a bonus, Kristoffer Berntsson is doing commentary (hopefully for the entire competition!).

http://www.tv4play.se/program/konståkning?video_id=3047701

Yeah, I just read your earlier message, and switched over.

I hadn't looked in this thread before posting to the webstream thread, and copying the message in here.

In fact, I'll copy your link over to the other thread now.

Thank you

CaroLiza_fan

alebi

Medalist
Thanks to both for the info.
It's been norm for me and my husband to cheer hard for Zoltan and Cieplucha at the Euro in the last couple of seasons. sad to hear they seemed to retired;;;;

I'm sad too.. especially Cieplucha was always so amusing!

The Swedish streaming is great, thank you guys!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I was just complaining about undone bowties at US Nats, but whatever Samuel Koppel is wearing is even worse...

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Although that TV4 link is brilliant quality, it looks like the stream may be like ustream, inserting adverts at inopportune moments.

Hoping that was only a one-off

CaroLiza_fan