2015 US Nationals Senior Short Dance Jan 23 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals Senior Short Dance Jan 23

LisaM

Medalist
Will there be an opportunity to watch the stream back? :\ I'd love to hear Charlie's commentating.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Charlie is doing a great job, explaining the technical elements and explaining why mistakes happen but also finding positive things to say about each team.
Totally agree ! Love Charlies commentary! (And he's way too nice to say anything negative about costumes unlike me!)

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Opps. Spoke too soon. Charlie snarks about the yellow polka dot ascot that oleg is wearing. Lol!

caitie

Medalist
Maybe! Charlie said something about her sitting three seats down doing skate radio?

Last year it was Judy Blumberg tho.

Last edited:

LisaM

Medalist
Yeah it was definitely her! They were commentating mostly about the score sheets and technical elements, levels, GOE etc as the board was showing them, changing in real time and everything. Very interesting.

caitie

Medalist
Aw, I wish I could listen to Meryl and Charlie at the same time.

I really liked that feed last year that showed the elements and levels and what's under review. They really need to put that info on the screen IMO, it would make the scoring seem less arbitrary and surprising!

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Ohhhh yeah, Madison Chock out to represent Ann Arbor!

And the Shibs too, but who's counting?

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Charlie complimented the judges on not inflating too much across the board because they know what to look for and ding mistakes appropriately for each skater. I don't think he watched the ladies' SP yesterday.

:slink:

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
Charlie complimented the judges on not inflating too much across the board because they know what to look for and ding mistakes appropriately for each skater. I don't think he watched the ladies' SP yesterday.

:slink:

lol