2015 US Nationals Senior Ladies Short Program Jan 22 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals Senior Ladies Short Program Jan 22

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Short program is not seeded and is drawn. Freeskate starting order group depends on short program placement.

I seem to recall seeing some footage from back in the day of Michelle and Tara at the draw. Don't the skaters draw their starting position themself?

lilshorty

On the Ice
So is the competition starting at 7:50 eastern time? That would be 6:50 where I am...

Last edited:

LeCygne

Final Flight
Is IceNetwork the only place to watch tonight? I know it's not broadcast on NBC on TV but will ESPN online or Universal Sports have it?

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Does anyone have the low down? Who is looking good? WHo is struggling? Any apparent injuries? Colds? Skaters having difficulty with elements or made huge improvements?

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Is the starting order decided by drawing? Ashley Wagner is 13th to compete, not in the last group. :think:

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
Mirai has skated last before and done well - even great - but I'm still going to be all nerves watching her. :slink:

flying camel

Medalist
All in all the top ladies are looking great. I saw Ashley practice some 3lutz/3toes. I saw Gracie nail her 3lutz/3toe with confidence. Polina was looking very good, but kind of cautious to me. Cesario looks good, but the 3loop/3loop may be UR. Love Mirah bell, but she had lots of trouble with her triple/triple. Hannah Miller looked good also. Karen Chen was also landing her jumps.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
All in all the top ladies are looking great. I saw Ashley practice some 3lutz/3toes. I saw Gracie nail her 3lutz/3toe with confidence. Polina was looking very good, but kind of cautious to me. Cesario looks good, but the 3loop/3loop may be UR. Love Mirah bell, but she had lots of trouble with her triple/triple. Hannah Miller looked good also. Karen Chen was also landing her jumps.
Are you currently at the venue? Thank you for sharing the report with us! Ashley with 3lz/3t! I love her fierceness.

sbaker

On the Ice
I'm getting so nervous/excited, my favorite event of the year is almost heeeerrreee :drama: