Good News for Kevin Reynolds fans! | Golden Skate

Good News for Kevin Reynolds fans!

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Heck yeah! So excited to see his comeback! :party2:

I found out on Friday! And boy oh boy. I got so excited that I threw myself on the floor and started thrashing in excitement and screamed "YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!"

No I'm not ashamed I did that. I'm so happy the heck he's been living in seems to be over. And that he FINALLY can train the way he needs to.

He now has a good chance to getting the title. But that doesn't mean I'm not nervous for him anymore. I'm LESS nervous. But I'm still going to warn my teammates to not be surprised if I'm really nervous or anxious Saturday (I have a double header basketball game to cheer at that day. I'm a cheerleader at my college/university).

That news made me SO happy. I haven't been that happy and excited since the GPF. I feel more confident in him! I'm SO excited!

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Actually, AFAIK, cheerknithanson has celebrated on Kevin's fan fest thread, Canadian Nationals predictions thread, Kevin Reynold's Struggle thread, and now this. This Kevin uber is way ahead of you, Ladskater. :)

Go Kevin go! :cheer:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Actually, AFAIK, cheerknithanson has celebrated on Kevin's fan fest thread, Canadian Nationals predictions thread, Kevin Reynold's Struggle thread, and now this. This Kevin uber is way ahead of you, Ladskater. :)

Hahaha. Thanks for mentioning me :eek:: :biggrin: What does AFAIK mean?

I can't help it when I'm excited and when I'm on the right thread hehehehe. And yes sometimes I MAY have gone a little overboard, but oh well.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
AFAIK = as far as I know. It was the CYA clause in case you've sneaked more celebration elsewhere.

Oh, CYA? That's what professionals do all the time. (Cover Your A**)

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
AFAIK = as far as I know. It was the CYA clause in case you've sneaked more celebration elsewhere.

Oh, CYA? That's what professionals do all the time. (Cover Your A**)

Oh lol. I think that's all the threads I'll celebrate in about the solved bot problems. Then I'll hopefully be able to celebrate in the mens FP thread.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Talk is cheap; let's see the results but here's hoping the old Kevin is back. The reason why I take this "conservative" approach some may say negative is that skaters or competitiors want to put the positive spin for the sake of other competitiors and judges (create "fear" in other competitors oh the quad king is back - it is about image too). But let's hope the boot and injury problems are behind him. Right now the "two" top Canadians in singles (REynolds and Osmond) look kind of shakey (Osmond won't even compete) - they both have had two rough years - here's hoping Go Reynolds Go!

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Actually I didn't post any celebration in the Kevin Reynolds Struggle thread, but the other ones you mentioned I did post in,

Alchamei

Record Breaker
We all know cheerknithanson is the biggest Kevin fan! :laugh: I'm glad for Kevin to have such a great fan. She even created a imaginery choreo for Kevin! And I am very happy Kevin will skate at Nationals! I started to lose faith in him, mainly after reading the disgusting comments on the internet and I mean also one of the thread in GS. I was very angry. But now Kevin is prepared to kick asses! :cheer:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We all know cheerknithanson is the biggest Kevin fan! :laugh: I'm glad for Kevin to have such a great fan. She even created a imaginery choreo for Kevin! And I am very happy Kevin will skate at Nationals! I started to lose faith in him, mainly after reading the disgusting comments on the internet and I mean also one of the thread in GS. I was very angry. But now Kevin is prepared to kick asses! :cheer:

CO-created actually. I got some help with one of my friends. GREAT learning experience to learn the rules and stuff.

I tried not to lose faith. I never lost faith. But I didn't have 100% faith to be very honest. More like 70%.

I got so mad at some of the comments on GS thread too. Like saying he's an incomplete skater. There's no such thing. And he DOES have cool music choices for programs. I know he doesn't have the type of artistry that some people like. Which I get, but not a reason to bash at him. And I'm tired of people saying he needs to cut his hair. His hair is FABULOUS!

My confidence level for him before the news came out was like a 2/10 (Because of the horrible boots) but now it's close to maybe an 8.28/10.

I'm now more excited than him than nervous.