2015 European Championships TV Schedules and Webstreams | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 European Championships TV Schedules and Webstreams

GF2445

Record Breaker
Im not getting any sound from any of the streams. It must be because im on a tablet

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee reminder that the European Championships will continue in about 5 minutes with the Short Dance.

I'm going to do like this morning and watch the official TV4 streaming link with Hola. (And have the Sportbox link open in another window as backup for whenever ads come on!)

For those that won't be watching this way, day.to has 2 links for TV4, which have already started the elad-in to their coverage:

Here are the links:

TV4 livestream 1

TV4 livestream 2

Unfortunately, Eurosport's coverage does not start until 21:00 CET (20:00 GMT).

Here are some links for when it does:

Eurosport 2 International livestream

British Eurosport 2 livestream

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee reminder that the European Championships will continue in about 5 minutes with the Ladies Short.

I'm going to do like yesterday and watch the official TV4 streaming link with Hola. (And have the Sportbox link open in another window as backup for whenever ads come on!)

For those that won't be watching this way, day.to has 2 links for the skating.

Here are the links:

Spanish livestream (currently showing basketball)

Russian livestream (currently leading in to coverage)

Unfortunately, Eurosport's coverage does not start until 15:00 CET (14:00 GMT).

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee reminder that the European Championships will continue in about 10 minutes with the Free Dance.

I'm going to do like yesterday and watch the official TV4 streaming link with Hola. (And have the Sportbox link open in another window as backup for whenever ads come on!)

Here are the links:

Russian livestream 1 (currently showing surfing)

Russian livestream 2 (currently showing surfing)

Unfortunately, Eurosport's coverage does not start until 20:00 CET (19:00 GMT).

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
haven't seen it posted here:
Italian stream - not the best quality but should work for people with weaker internet connection:
http://hostingtv.org/RaiSport_1.php.html

Thank you. The more streams we know about, the better!

Just a wee reminder that the European Championships will continue in about 50 minutes with the Pairs Short.

Here are the links:

Russian livestream 1 (currently showing Universiade Cross Country)

Russian livestream 2 (currently showing Universiade Cross Country)

Fortunately, all versions of Eurosport will be showing the Pairs SP IN IT'S ENTIRITY!!! :cheer:

However, at the same time, ESP1 International will be showing LIVE Universiade ski jumping. As I want to see the ski jumping, and British ESP is not showing it LIVE (they are showing a repeat of this morning's tennis), I will be watching the ski jumping on the computer this afternoon instead of the skating on the TV.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee reminder that the European Championships will continue in about 20 minutes with the Men's Free.

Here are the links:

Russian livestream 1 (currently showing Ice Hockey)

Russian livestream 2 (currently showing Ice Hockey)

However, at the same time, ESP1 will be showing LIVE ski jumping from Willingen. As I would only be seeing 3 skaters before tea time anyway, and it is easier to watch ski jumping over a family meal than it is to watch figure skating, I'll not bother joining the Men's FS until the ESP2 coverage starts. Plus, I still have to finish the Pairs SP.

Hopefully the videos of the early groups of the Men will appear before the morning...

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

BlackPack

Medalist
Just a wee reminder that the European Championships will continue in about 20 minutes with the Men's Free.

Here are the links:

Russian livestream 1 (currently showing Ice Hockey)

Russian livestream 2 (currently showing Ice Hockey)

However, at the same time, ESP1 will be showing LIVE ski jumping from Willingen. As I would only be seeing 3 skaters before tea time anyway, and it is easier to watch ski jumping over a family meal than it is to watch figure skating, I'll not bother joining the Men's FS until the ESP2 coverage starts. Plus, I still have to finish the Pairs SP.

Hopefully the videos of the early groups of the Men will appear before the morning...

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Is there a way to get rid of those ads?

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Is there a way to get rid of those ads?

AdBlock. If you have it & there're still the little box outlines, click the X's in the corners. Some are tricky to find, but you can get rid of them all :yes:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee reminder that the European Championships will continue in about 20 minutes with the Ladies Free.

Here are the links:

TV4 livestream 1 (currently showing a newspaper review)

TV4 livestream 2 (currently showing a newspaper review)

Unfortunately, Eurosport is NOT showing any of the Ladies FS LIVE. :mad: Instead it will be showing highlights once the LIVE ski jumping is over. This is schedulesd to be from 17:45 - 19:00 CET (16:45 - 18:00 GMT), but please be aware that this may change depending on the weather in Willingen.

Since it's Saturday, I'm going to be going out shortly, so I will miss the start of the Ladies FS. And then, when I come back, I'll be doing like yesterday and watching the ski jumping LIVE. At least with figure skating, you know for sure what time it will be over. With ski jumping, you never know what might happen because of the weather!

Hopefully the videos of the early groups of the Ladies will appear by the time the ski jumping is over, so that us that are not watching the livestream can start watching the skaters in order straight away...

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
EUROSPORT HAS STARTED!!!!!

Just a wee reminder that the European Championships will continue in about 10 minutes with the Pairs Free.

Here are the links:

Spanish livestream

livestream 2 (currently a placeholder)

Provided that the Universiade Cross Country does not over-run, Eurosport will be showing the Pairs FS IN IT'S ENIRITY!!!! :cheer:

Here are some links:

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Quote from Pairs thread:

ACH! I forgot to allow for the time difference. Missed the first hour!

:bang: :bang: :bang:

However:

it means I will now be able to watch the penultimate group LIVE before I switch over to today's ski jumping! :cheer:

And, now that we are resurfacing, it has given me a chance to fix a few things on the post with the links!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee reminder that the European Championships will continue in about 5 minutes with the Gala.

Here are the links:

Spanish livestream (currently showing handball)

livestream 2 (currently a placeholder)

Provided that the Luge does not over-run, Eurosport will be showing the Gala IN IT'S ENIRITY!!!! :cheer:

Here are some links:

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

LRK

Record Breaker
A question about Eurosport.

I've got Swedish Eurosport and now, two nights in a row, the 3.00 am highlights FS program has had the video of the FS - yesterday ladies FP, today gala - but the audio... is from some other program (yesterday clearly some football match, and today it's ski jumping). And my question is to those who have other versions of Eurosport: has this ever happened anywhere else? Or is this total incompetence - I do think the least one could ask is that the video and audio actually belong to the same program! - is something that specifically plagues Swedish Eurosport. Just curious.

(I was angry enough that I actually tried to find their email address so that I could write an incensed letter... er mail, I mean - I've never done that before, as it isn't the sort of thing I do (far too lazy, for one thing) - but I had no luck finding anything. Oh, well... Shrug. If I came across something now, I wouldn't bother. (That laziness thing.))