2015 US Nationals Senior Pairs FS Jan 24 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals Senior Pairs FS Jan 24

Dots

Final Flight
lmao! Johnny wearing an outrageous vest ? and he was a pair skater? :shocked:

charmblade

Final Flight
OMG, my NBC is showing the live "breaking news" Patriots press conference instead of the skating. Why??? (Well, I do live in Boston, but still I really don't care)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Group 2 is almost done. Maddie and Max are leading with what looks to be a strong FS (119.29)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
OMG, my NBC is showing the live "breaking news" Patriots press conference instead of the skating. Why??? (Well, I do live in Boston, but still I really don't care)

An update on deflate-gate? HA!

lmarie086

Medalist
As a Pats fan, I'm pulling double duty listening online and watching figure skating. Talk about a stressful day, lol.

Alba

Record Breaker

Are they going to show the dance?

cptnhastings

On the Ice
I was a little bored by S/K's short program. :slink:

Yeah, I'm with you. I was expecting to like it more given the score and the fact I do like them as a pair. Oh well.

And the final group is on the ice. Yay. Hopefully we will see not much falling. :)

Tesla

Final Flight
Yeah, I'm with you. I was expecting to like it more given the score and the fact I do like them as a pair. Oh well.

And the final group is on the ice. Yay. Hopefully we will see not much falling. :)

Yeah, I was expecting a lot more based on the score.

mnsquared

Spectator
Thanks for this. My NBC broadcast got interrupted by an idiotic deflategate press conference. So annoying! There's bound to be a lot of frustrated Bostonian figure skating fans right now!