2015 US Nationals Senior Free Dance Jan. 24 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals Senior Free Dance Jan. 24

GypsyFe

On the Ice
According to the Dance scores no one is skating...just the first 8 this morning...9 more to go.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
According to the Dance scores no one is skating...just the first 8 this morning...9 more to go.

We don't know what's going on... I'm sure Group #3 is at least doing warm-up right now, if not the first couple starting their program.

We could at least get some Ice Dance replays, since this 3-6pm EST block of time was advertised as Pairs/Ice Dance time?

MalAssada

Medalist
They will probably just show Gracie and head to Dance... at least I hope so. I'd love to see their view on Karen's program, though :slink:

Tesla

Final Flight
I saw it differently. I don't the UR was a clear conclusion.

I agree. I saw the slight two-foot. I was a bit annoyed with how down Tara and Johnny were on Ashley. I thought it was a fantastic program.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I agree. I saw the slight two-foot. I was a bit annoyed with how down Tara and Johnny were on Ashley. I thought it was a fantastic program.

Yes. And a case for (e).

Just take a way a few points. She'd still be in the lead.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Gamelin/Gamelin currenting skating right now for Ice Dance. NBC not showing it.

matcha

Medalist
Seeing Gracie again, I just honestly wish this girl would skate to music with a little more oomph.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Aldridge/Eaton now skating for Ice Dance -- NBC showing Gracie replay.

Cleo

On the Ice
They will probably just show Gracie and head to Dance... at least I hope so. I'd love to see their view on Karen's program, though :slink:

It appears they're showing in skate order. If so, Karen would be next (if they show her) then Mirai. Since they showed Amber Glenn (7th place), I assume they'll show Karen, who is in 6th.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I suppose it's safe to say that NBC will not show Ice Dance until the last group begins, starting with Hawayek/Baker.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Maxwell/Devereaux now skating in Ice Dance -- NBC showing Karen Chen SP replay.

LisaM

Medalist
Lmao who is the woman commentating at IN? She was like 'who?' when the guy was talking about the FD record set by Meryl and Charlie last year. Wow.

cptnhastings

On the Ice
I assume she was joking. I can't place the voice myself.

I should've known NBC would only show the last flight. :p If they're showing ladies' SP now, then they're showing the men's SP tonight I'd assume and then the final 2 ladies flights. That means we likely get the final 2 men's flights tomorrow on NBC.