2015 US Nationals Senior Men FS Jan 25 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals Senior Men FS Jan 25

kmaida89

Rinkside
Does anyone know if there's a livestream somewhere of everything? I don't have an IceNetwork subscription, and I'm at work right now, so I'll miss the NBC airing. I know that there are links where you can watch NBC live, but I'd love to see the other groups too! Ugh! I hate having to miss things!

Alba

Record Breaker
Does anyone know if there's a livestream somewhere of everything? I don't have an IceNetwork subscription, and I'm at work right now, so I'll miss the NBC airing. I know that there are links where you can watch NBC live, but I'd love to see the other groups too! Ugh! I hate having to miss things!

sabinfire gave us this link last night: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gs-fans
Right now is off air though so I don't know.

kimganos

On the Ice
Good Luck to all of the Men!!!! I hope they rise to the occasion and produce some fantastic performances like the Ladies did!:cheer:

Wo|flax

Final Flight
:party:Here on timee. Good Luck to all the men Everyone be clean and Adam get that Lutz!:cheer2: I don't even know who I want for worlds anymore:hopelessness:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Nathan Chen has withdrawn, apparently.

edit - is that Blues for Klook I hear on the radio? :p

Last edited:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I'll continue posting the protocol summaries as they skate, as well as the current score standings throughout the competition, if ya'll don't mind :)

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Check out twitter account @examinerskating to see Vines of

Adam doing clean 4Z
Josh doing exquisite 4T

These from today's practices.

AMAZING!!! HOPE THEY BRING IT! Up and Up the score we go.
I wonder if Jeremy will go for it today, his program is going to be he most poignant program this competition because of his father.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I'll continue posting the protocol summaries as they skate, as well as the current score standings throughout the competition, if ya'll don't mind :)

Please do :)

Ohh Nathan :(

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
It's dangerous to skate to Blues for Klook after Takahashi, but this wasn't bad. I liked his footwork and some of the positions he hit in his last spin