Nam Nguyen | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Nam Nguyen

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Nam's SP including K&C, he did ver good job, its not easy going after Yuzuru but Nam held his own and showed great mentality once again (i think the reason he isnt intimidated is because he is training with Yuzuru, he sees what he is capable of and it encourages him :biggrin:)
Good Luck at the LP!!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
he did 4S 4T 3A / 3A3T 3Lz 3F2T 3Lo 3F2T2Lo the other day, combos might change cause some landings were a bit iffy but not much different, maybe 3Lz2T, 3F2T2Lo and solo 3F at the end

Rissa

Record Breaker
he did 4S 4T 3A / 3A3T 3Lz 3F2T 3Lo 3F2T2Lo the other day, combos might change cause some landings were a bit iffy but not much different, maybe 3Lz2T, 3F2T2Lo and solo 3F at the end

Whoa. If he can go clean with the jumps alone, or even with minor mistakes, he'll be a serious podium contender. I'm predicting 3rd at Skate Canada and 2nd at Rostelecom, with 24 points he'll probably make GPF.

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Whoa. If he can go clean with the jumps alone, or even with minor mistakes, he'll be a serious podium contender. I'm predicting 3rd at Skate Canada and 2nd at Rostelecom, with 24 points he'll probably make GPF.

That's actually what I though he would get at the GP as well! I think he'll make the final :yes:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Wow, just seen Nam's Autumn Classic SP...

Last season I thought his skating still seemed rather "juniorish" (until the very end of the season, when I thought he finally did his programs justice). But that's all in the past now - there was nothing "juniorish" about his skating last night, and he is looking like a force to be reckoned with...!

KansaiPJ

On the Ice
Nam's SP including K&C, he did ver good job, its not easy going after Yuzuru but Nam held his own and showed great mentality once again (i think the reason he isnt intimidated is because he is training with Yuzuru, he sees what he is capable of and it encourages him :biggrin:)
Good Luck at the LP!!

Well said. I agree. Will be cheering for both Nam and Yuzuru tonight! :cheer:

firal

Record Breaker
Amazing mental strength for sure, and I always forget how young he still is. Best of luck tonight!

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
He took his time to get up after that fall, I really hope he didn't hurt himself. And he was very quiet in the K&C, idk if he didn't feel good, or he took a hard fall, or he was dissapointed. Sending him good vibes so he may be in shape at SC.

mikaboo

Medalist
Congratulations to Nam on the silver medal. He didn't look like his usual self today but I hope it was just due to early season stamina or a temporary illness.
Looking forward to seeing him in his usual spicy form at SC.

Rissa

Record Breaker
I sure hope so. He really looked discomboobulated. Not his usual self at all. :shrug:

I caught up on hi FS and I too came here to ask what was up with Nam. He really didn't look like his usual self. e was frustrated yesterday despite a good skate and out of it today. I hope he'll gt over whatever is ailing him.

firal

Record Breaker
I was glad to see that he seems okay at least during medal ceremony. And has has grown so tall! :biggrin:Best of luck at SC! The men showdown at SC is going to be wonderful.

Last edited: