2015 Europeans Pairs Short Program Jan 30 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Pairs Short Program Jan 30

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Z/G are retiring this year? Oh dear that is not good news. I think they're such a breath of fresh air.

What? That was unexpected. Despite the fact I don't like their programs this year, I will miss them. But they will have lucrative professional career for sure.

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
The choreo is not so good. Skating skills as well and their solo jumps are too easy.

It's quite difficult to create a choreography for such a weak team (sorry). Even more difficult than for a single skater IMO. But yeah, their choreo was very week indeed.

Btw, genuine Bulgarians! She's Russian, he's from Georgia :laugh:

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
Noooo really???? When did they announce it???? I had not heard :/

The newspapers say they announced it in Stockholm after they finished 7th. The news broke this morning. Here's a link in German (trustworthy newspaper / news agency article)

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
She's an amazing skater! However, he's much worse than she. Find better partner, please :yes:

Do you think I can take royalties for every Phantom? Ya know, it's my part! I need this money :laugh:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Caitlin YANKOWSKAS / Hamish GAMAN (GBR)

Music: All I Ask of You (from "Phantom of the Opera") by Andrew Lloyd Webber

Red applique dress / white shirt, black pants

2Tw
3T - landed, unison off
3STh
FCCoSp3p
3Li
StSq
FiDs

Nice skate. Not the most difficult, but clean and polished. She looks happy

SP: 27.46+21.83 = 49.29 (PB), 1st (out of 3)

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
She's an amazing skater! However, he's much worse than she. Find better partner, please :yes:

Do you think I can take royalties for every Phantom? Ya know, it's my part! I need this money :laugh:

She's tall for pairs, it's a rough situation. She basically sat around in the USA for over a year waiting to see if she could find a partner but it was a no go.

He is a great lifter actually, I was pleasantly surprised by that.

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Great split before 2Tw. Pity about that free leg while making throw jump, still against two previous pairs they seem very good. I expected 50+. Damned 1st group :bang:

Last edited:

euroskate

Final Flight
funny that the have the "qualification Rule" on the bottom of result, because all of the 14 qualify anyway

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Are you talking about me? :laugh: Actually I don't care so much about the Universiade, but I'm looking foward to the WC in Willingen! :biggrin:

Yep (I couldn't remember if it was you or peg!)

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Willingen too. And that is the reason I am watching the Universiade LIVE. Although the Pairs will be over before the Willingen qualifying starts, David Goldstrom will no doubt tell us the results from Slovakia!

Plus, I'm a big fan of Irina Avvakumova, and wanted to see if she continued her medal streak at these Games!

What is it about me and Udmurt girls...?

CaroLiza_fan