2015 Europeans Ladies Free Skate, Jan. 31 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Ladies Free Skate, Jan. 31

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Yes, Kiira has stomach flu and fever and she is not able to skate.

LisaM

Medalist
Oh no, Kiira!! I think this is the third person with this problem! The Bucklands in ID withdrew too, one of the for sure because of a stomach flu!

Unfortunately I'm still working when the last group is skating, so I'll probably just check this thread every now and then. Sigh :(

AnnaTheMusician

On the Ice
Oh this is soooo sad! I'm here in Stockholm and I was waiting for so eagerly to see her! She doesn't deserve this. This is so unfair!!!

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
It's been confirmed. She has withdrawn.:cry: She already skipped training yesterday. Stomach bug and fever.

We did not need this:no:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My favorite guy withdrew yesterday due to injury and now Kiira too.....................

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Oh no, I feel so sorry for Kiira. I was looking foward to see her. :no:

Anyway, my mum wants me to move again so I'll be glad if I'll manage to come back to the final group. I hope so. :eek:hwell:

Guru1

Rinkside
So sad for Kiira :( I was looking forward to seeing her on the ice again. She did so well in the SP!

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
Nooo!! :( Kiira!! So sad.
Well, I like them, but I only need them when I'm trying to get through 30 paso's in ice dance. ;) Ladies will be fine commentary-less.
Did anyone of y'all ever get that commentary free stream to work? It didn't work for me when I did the obvious "Finland" setting on hola, but if someone tells me it works if you set the country to... New Zealand, I'll take it!! ;) The swedish stream is great video quality, but I've been increasingly frustrated with those ads popping up just as a skater is about to start his programme... :(
Anyone?

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Yes, Kiira has stomach flu and fever and she is not able to skate.

Better that than an injury... As I saw from the list that she has withdrawn, my first thought was that she has been injured again.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Damn! I was really looking forward to seeing Kiira.

So, I guess this ensures a Russian sweep.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee reminder that the European Championships will continue in about 20 minutes with the Ladies Free.

I'm going to do like yesterday and watch the official TV4 streaming link with Hola. (And have the Sportbox link open in another window as backup for whenever ads come on!)

For those that won't be watching this way, day.to has 2 links for the skating.

Here are the links:

TV4 livestream 1 (currently showing a newspaper review)

TV4 livestream 2 (currently showing a newspaper review)

Unfortunately, Eurosport is NOT showing any of the Ladies FS LIVE. :mad: Instead it will be showing highlights once the LIVE ski jumping is over. This is schedulesd to be from 17:45 - 19:00 CET (16:45 - 18:00 GMT), but please be aware that this may change depending on the weather in Willingen.

Here are some links for when it does:

Eurosport 2 International livestream

British Eurosport 2 livestream

Since it's Saturday, I'm going to be going out shortly, so I will miss the start of the Ladies FS. And then, when I come back, I'll be doing like yesterday and watching the ski jumping LIVE. At least with figure skating, you know for sure what time it will be over. With ski jumping, you never know what might happen because of the weather!

Hopefully the videos of the early groups of the Ladies will appear by the time the ski jumping is over, so that us that are not watching the livestream can start watching the skaters in order straight away...

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Awww, poor Kiira!!!

After everything you've been through these past couple of years, and that beautiful performance in the SP, this is heartbreaking to hear. :cry:

Get well soon, love!

CaroLiza_fan

QLutz

On the Ice
Just a wee reminder that the European Championships will continue in about 20 minutes with the Ladies Free.

tv4 vid quality is gorgeous, but those ads will kill it at the wrong time. are the ads timed? maybe we can plan accordingly to switch betw tv4 and ruski broadcasts to ensure uninterrupted viewing.