2015 Four Continents Short Dance Feb 12 Seoul Time | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Short Dance Feb 12 Seoul Time

s_parks

Record Breaker
Bless this KAZ stream. Definitely pulling for Denis to win(not that I wasn't before).

sbaker

On the Ice
Hello friends! I just want to say how much I enjoy watching events live with you guys here at GS :) It's so fun to discuss skating real time with people who understand it... Unlike my boyfriend who recently said "this is becoming a nightmare" after hearing paso music for an hour straight :laugh: stoked for the final group!

Does anyone know H/B's seasons best off the top of their head? Wondering if they have cracked 60 and overtake P/I...

kresslia

Medalist
Hello friends! I just want to say how much I enjoy watching events live with you guys here at GS :) It's so fun to discuss skating real time with people who understand it... Unlike my boyfriend who recently said "this is becoming a nightmare" after hearing paso music for an hour straight :laugh: stoked for the final group!

Does anyone know H/B's seasons best off the top of their head? Wondering if they have cracked 60 and overtake P/I...
According to the Results page

Next:
Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER USA
Seasons Best in Short Dance 58.50

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
It's so fun to discuss skating real time with people who understand it... Unlike my boyfriend who recently said "this is becoming a nightmare" after hearing paso music for an hour straight :laugh:

Agree with the discussion of skating in real time with others being a plus! Also agree about the "nightmare" of Paso in the SD ;) , even though Ice Dance is my favorite event after Ladies skating. Looking forward to the FD...

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Yay! I didn't miss the last group. I was at a friend's birthday dinner. I had to resist saying, Couldn't your mom have given birth IN THE LATE SPRING??? There's SKATING ON!!! Hmpf!

:)

ETA: I'll be so glad when the season is over for one reason only. No more PDs!!! At Europeans by group 4 I was like, PLAY ME A WALTZ!!! I BEG YOU!!!

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Yay! I didn't miss the last group. I was at a friend's birthday dinner. I had to resist saying, Couldn't your mom have given birth IN THE LATE SPRING??? There's SKATING ON!!! Hmpf!

:)

Yep Baby P is in coming the off season, so no missing skating for birthday parties! :laugh: so you can come without guilt!