2015 Four Continents TV and Webstream | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents TV and Webstream

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
God bless Kazakhstan sports channel! No hola, no buffering, life is good.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
Thank you Kazakhstan sport! I love how Kazakh language sounds...But I don't understand a word

humbaba

Final Flight
Just a reminder to those who have Universal Sports. 4CC dance, pairs and men will be shown this afternoon starting at 2pm EST. There will be repeats, of course.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Handy-dandy TV schedule page from the official Four Continents website:

It lists schedules for:

· South Korea(SBS)
· South Korea(online streaming)

· Japan (FUJI-TV)

· Japan (J Sports)

· Canada (CBC) [although I think this section is incomplete??]

· USA (NBC)

· USA (Universal Sports)

· USA (IceNetwork) (by subscription)

· Europe(Eurosport2)​

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
BESP is about to start its 4CC coverage, i wonder who they are gonna show :laugh: showing hockey now but i guess its about to end

Edit: seems like they are showing last group of SD :sarcasm: and its Simon and Nicky

wow simon thought it was piper and paul when it was kaitlyn andrew during their whole SD, i guess he isnt into ice dance much :laugh:

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I made the h-word work with the i-word again. But SHHHHHH DON'T TELL ANYONE. I don't want it to break before the men!

MidnightSkater

On the Ice
BESP is about to start its 4CC coverage, i wonder who they are gonna show :laugh: showing hockey now but i guess its about to end

Edit: seems like they are showing last group of SD :sarcasm: and its Simon and Nicky

wow simon thought it was piper and paul when it was kaitlyn andrew during their whole SD, i guess he isnt into ice dance much :laugh:

The person who edited the highlights on BESP last night needs to be fired. Just awful.

MidnightSkater

On the Ice

I know !. Unbelievable wasn't it ?.
I just can't believe how bad the editing was.
They would never do that to another sport. If they had cut out their usual 5 minute add breaks they could have shown the entire last group.
How is it that they can show two 45 minutes in a football match with no add breaks but have to break up skating like this ?.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Not sure I am any more impressed with Eurosport 2 today, either. (=British Eurosport... sort of?). Woke up at six, and they are already showing Peng/Zhang SP, and I clearly missed the numbers 1. Even this early in the day, their schedule is already a mess. ;-/

edit to add: No, I REALLY am not impressed with them today. What the heck? Now they are showing the men's... and start with Han Yan's FS! What the heck?! The best competition, and they don't even show any of the SP's?! Am getting the sense that what I am seeing on my telly is an edited (shortened) version of what was shown earlier on British Eurosport. :drama:

Last edited:

QLutz

On the Ice
was hoping to watch eurosport highlights of ladies free, but the schuedule posted on p3 of this thread seems broke

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
was hoping to watch eurosport highlights of ladies free, but the schuedule posted on p3 of this thread seems broke

Sorry. Eurosport are notorious for changing their schedules without any notice.

But, the problem this time was something we have not come across before.

At the last minute, Eurosport decided to take a different approach to their highlights packages for 4 Continents to what they had originally planned.

Normally, the websites for each version of Eurosport tell you exactly what is going to be shown in each programme. And that is what I use for my schedule posts. But, this time, they were very vague.

For Four Continents, the Eurosport Deutschland website was the only one that gave any sort of description for the programmes. And they said that each evening's programme would be showing highlights from that day's competitions. So, that is what I used for my post on Page 3.

HOWEVER, by the time the Championships actually started, Eurosport had decided to take a different approach. Here is what they actually showed:

Friday: highlights of Short Dance and Free Dance.
Saturday: highlights of Pairs Short, Pairs Free, Men's Short and Men's Free.
Sunday: highlights of Ladies Short and Ladies Free.

But, despite this change in approach, the descriptions in the listings remained the same.

I watched the 4CC competitions LIVE on KazSport and CCTV5+. But since there were also so many ski sports on that I wanted to see, I ended up just taping the Eurosport highlights programmes.

It was only this morning that I started catching up on the Eurosport coverage of the 4CC, and found that they had changed their plans completely.

So, I can only apologise that my schedule post turned out to be so far off the mark in terms of what was actually shown.

Thanks a lot Eurosport! :sarcasm: :disapp:

CaroLiza_fan

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Yeah, thanks Eurosport, for that serious cluster...

At least I didn't miss anything.

alebi

Medalist
This was the worst Eurosport's coverage ever :disapp: They also have not shown any scores... and honestly, the pairs+men summary could have been a bit longer since the men's was the best competition of the season... They used the full 2 hours highlights for women when they knew it wasn't worth.
They don't even wrote the description of the event... now I have a new 4CC at 9.30 pm on Wednesday in my programme and I don't know if it's for real (LOL!) and what they'll show.