2015 Four Continents Pairs SP Feb 12 Seoul Time | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Pairs SP Feb 12 Seoul Time

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
The audience ate that up!! That is the most reaction from the audience we've seen all night!

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
That was very good for a first major international outing. The lift entry still makes me go :jaw:

But... could someone tell Lubov to lay off the blush just a little? Too much... :slink:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Do the levels for spins work the same way in pairs as in singles? They seem simpler. Do we ever get side by side beilmans?

And you were right, even the first pair was good and entertaining

I think one of the junior russian pairs is doing the beilmann and theirs have a pretty good quality

cptnhastings

On the Ice
Ugh. I missed the first minute but got to see the important stuff in the recap. Slight issue on the sbs spins.

Nice start.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Do the levels for spins work the same way in pairs as in singles? They seem simpler. Do we ever get side by side beilmans?

And you were right, even the first pair was good and entertaining

There is a junior team who is doing SBS Bielmans right now. They are Russian??? I forget who though. It really is spectacular to watch I hope someone will remember the names so you can look it up.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Loved Luba and Dylan! She is just adorable. So much JOY in her skating. and such an exquisite back.

She may have two-footed SBS jump.

She does need to lay off the blush, agreed. She is so pretty and perky- she doesn't need it.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oooh. Hadn't even noticed that Kerstin and Dylan were back to back! This should be interesting for making a comparison (although, based on the season so far we all know who will come out top!)

Ooh, 2,500th post!!! :cheer: :rock: :party2: :points:

CaroLiza_fan

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Something about that song irritates me, but I enjoyed that performance anyway...

Congrats CaroLiza_fan!!!

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Another strong performance... good job MT-M v.2 ... although I/M easily beats this program in my mind. Slight two foot on the 3T, stumble before the death spiral and off on the SBS spins (he hopped around a bit on the flying camel).

tulosai

Record Breaker
Well that was the best I have ever seen MTM do it.... music still really bugs me, I feel like she is a pole dancer trying to convince him to pay her to take her home for the night so she can feed her staring kids or something... still way too much going on in the lift and he's not a great lifter but at least this time he didn't seem to struggle as much to get her up.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
a solid performance from M-T/M2 but I feel like they kinda lack the fluidity that I/M has

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Mmmm. Kerstin and Michael have improved A LOT since I last saw them.

Pleasantly surprised (it was heartbreaking seeing how they were struggling).

They might just get ahead of Lubov and Dylan.

CaroLiza_fan