2015 Four Continents Pairs SP Feb 12 Seoul Time | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Pairs SP Feb 12 Seoul Time

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
well that was the best i have ever seen mtm do it.... Music still really bugs me, i feel like she is a pole dancer trying to convince him to pay her to take her home for the night so she can feed her staring kids or something... Still way too much going on in the lift and he's not a great lifter but at least this time he didn't seem to struggle as much to get her up.

lmao....

cptnhastings

On the Ice
The cameraman decided to do a closeup on MT alone during the sbs spins. Ugh.

They had identical TES of 31.76 :laugh:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I found it kind of grating too how Kirsten would look super sad/concerned in K&C then seem to realize still being filmed so big 2 second smile, then back to looking doom and gloom, then big two second smile... too weird.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
MTM2 did well too. However, their lifts always worry me a bit. She has lovely position and he does not. His weakness contrasts Dylan's strength.

Good marks, close so far.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
That's more like it, Team Canada. :p

(I've decided to root for M-T/M v. 2, or at least Kirsten. Maybe they're becoming my Kovtun, but I don't care. :laugh:).

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Agreed MT and M were better than they've been all season, but I'd have them slightly below Luba and Dylan because of the lack of unison on their spins and a general lack of fluidity by comparison. Nonetheless, a nice improvement for them.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Kihara looked really unsure before the twist, the throw and one of the lifts. I don't remember him looking so unsure last season (this is the first time I've watched them this season).

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Something about that song irritates me, but I enjoyed that performance anyway...

Congrats CaroLiza_fan!!!

Thank you sabinfire.

I normally post something special for big milestones like this, but this one came up on me without noticing!

It really should have been something for Liza!

I have been planning a new Liza fanpic since she won Euros, but I only started making it last night, and haven't finished it yet...! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Well, good on Narumi for hanging on to the throw, but that UR fall is going to cost them... and how have they been a senior team so long and still only attempting a 2Tw?! :disapp: