CCoSp3p - unison off at very end
1A+2A+SEQ - she popped, he did 2A+2A+SEQ, bit swingy legs
5ALi
3STh
ChSq
BoDs
5RLi
3Li

Problems on sbs jumps from her, otherwise solid elements. Have potential for more

FS: 55.08+56.51-1.00 = 110.59, 167.57, 1st (out of 1)

Last edited:

Scovies

Final Flight
Aw, shame about the jumps. The rest of it was really strong, and they didn't give up on the performance.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Even when clean, I think I actually like Leopard Man's lion king better. Was he from KAZ? I can't remember.

I wonder what happened. The coach is comforting Denny.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
D/F: Some wonderful moments, such as the first throw. Some ragged moments too: SBS jumps, some of the lift positions...

tulosai

Record Breaker
Not their best and they know it but on the plus side, if anyone had told me 5 years ago Caydee had a sister and I was going to really love watching her I'd have laughed in their face, so life is full of unexpected surprises :laugh2:

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Other than her jump issues, quite strong from them. Nice unison and flow.

Is it weird to be happy it was she who had the jump issues tonight since he usually struggles (as he did in the short)? Somehow this evens things out and makes finger-pointing less likely. Given that this is a team that has already broken up and gotten back together twice, I worry about them splitting again.

I really like them and think they have great promise.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Aw shucks. At least they had some nice throws. It didn't feel as lively as I've seen before though.

Yes and it's too bad because in terms of their maximum potential currently I think this program is it- when they are on they can really really sell it and make it something special.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Not their best and they know it but on the plus side, if anyone had told me 5 years ago Caydee had a sister and I was going to really love watching her I'd have laughed in their face, so life is full of unexpected surprises :laugh2:

I share this sentiment!

Unexpected surprises and unexpected joy! :)

tulosai

Record Breaker
Is it weird to be happy it was she who had the jump issues tonight since he usually struggles (as he did in the short)? Somehow this evens things out and makes finger-pointing less likely. Given that this is a team that has already broken up and gotten back together twice, I worry about them splitting again.

I really like them and think they have great promise.

Yes this is always the fear especially with American teams. His jumps were pretty solid the first half of this season though, hopefully he will be able to pull it together going forward :) I really like them too.