2015 Four Continents Pairs Free Skate Feb 13 Seoul Time | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Pairs Free Skate Feb 13 Seoul Time

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Well, one of the advantages to skating first is that you get to be in first place for at least 5 minute. There's that.:shrug:

pandatours

On the Ice
Unfortunately, Eurosport are not showing ANY of Four Continents LIVE.

Instead they will be showing highlights of today's competitions tonight at 17:15 - 19:15 GMT on Eurosport 2.

Funnily enough, Eurosport 2 will be showing highlights of yesterday's skating in a few minutes, from 05:30 - 07:30 GMT

Here are some links:

Eurosport 2 International stream
British Eurosport 2 stream

The LIVE coverage has just started on KazSport (see this post for link)

Thanks so much for the link!

rain

Record Breaker
The KazSport stream has been awesome. It's also streaming right now on cbc.ca, if you can access that.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Narumi TAKAHASHI / Ryuichi KIHARA (JPN)

Music: That's Entertainment; Love is Here to Stay; I'll Build a Stairway to Paradise

Dark blue costumes, white details

3S+SEQ - she fell, maybe <
2Tw
5ALi
3LoTh - solid height
FCCoSp3p
ChSq
2A
4Li
3STh
5SLi
BiDs
PCoSp3p - bit wobbly

Seemed bit off, very tentative and stalking the elements

FS: 44.27+43.94-1.00 = 87.21, 132.84, 2nd (out of 2)

Last edited:

pandatours

On the Ice
I want to see Narumi doing better but is it just me or was she not emoting at all during that skate?

Scovies

Final Flight
That whole performance felt kind of awkward to me. With that music, I felt like they should have projected something fun and lighthearted, but they barely even looked at each other. :/

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Not a bad skate by their standards, but seemed really slow (Chinese commentator says this too). They still don't feel like a "pair" to me. Maybe it's the eeked out double twist.

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Yeah, I couldn't get over the stalking of the elements. Like... even the double twist. They need more speed and confidence. He just seems to be going through the motions (even if his SBS jumps are really good - his 2A in particular!).

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
That whole performance felt kind of awkward to me. With that music, I felt like they should have projected something fun and lighthearted, but they barely even looked at each other. :/

Yeah... it was distracting the stalking of the elements and detracted from any interpretation.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Is that Russian commentary on the Kazakh stream?

During the first competition, somebody posted that most of the commentary on the KazSport coverage was in Russian, with one of the commentators adding a bit in Kazakh.

But, knowing nothing about the Kazakh language or how it sounds, I can neither confirm nor deny this! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

pandatours

On the Ice
Not a bad skate by their standards, but seemed really slow (Chinese commentator says this too). They still don't feel like a "pair" to me. Maybe it's the eeked out double twist.

If I'm not in Canada how do I access the CBC stream? Would love to listen to commentary I can understand