2015 Four Continents Men's Short Program Feb 12 Seoul Time | Page 41 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Men's Short Program Feb 12 Seoul Time

Interspectator

Record Breaker
After watching the last 2 groups again, this time on HDTV, Japanese broadcast, one thing that made my jaw drop was the 3A of Misha Ge.
I don't know how to convey how high, clean and STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN it was....He pushed off his blade straight into the air, went incredibly high, did his rotations cleanly and landed perfectly backward....I've just never seen a 3A that took up soo little horizontal length. Yes, Han Yan's 3A his huge and goes far,I've loved it forever, but I think Misha's 3A that doesn't and yet still manages to be beautiful was something incredible that I'd never seen before. :shocked:

GF2445

Record Breaker
After watching the last 2 groups again, this time on HDTV, Japanese broadcast, one thing that made my jaw drop was the 3A of Misha Ge.
I don't know how to convey how high, clean and STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN it was....He pushed off his blade straight into the air, went incredibly high, did his rotations cleanly and landed perfectly backward....I've just never seen a 3A that took up soo little horizontal length. Yes, Han Yan's 3A his huge and goes far,I've loved it forever, but I think Misha's 3A that doesn't and yet still manages to be beautiful was something incredible that I'd never seen before. :shocked:

In years past, it seemed like Misha (though fantastic) didn't have the same level of power. I feel like this season, his body has developed to the stage where he can do the 3A and all the other triples now with great ease and consistency. At this stage, he can produce such great results without the quad.