2015 Four Continents Men's Free Skate Feb 13 Seoul Time | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Men's Free Skate Feb 13 Seoul Time

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Um, basically stanning for ANY man this season has been dangerous. :laugh:

I have tried very hard this year to be a fan of as MANY men as possible and thereby lessen the stress.
I've only been partially successful, because Hanyu still makes my heart and stomach knot up whenever I see him compete.
However, this year I've been a happy fan-girl of most of the top 15 guys competing today. I will most probably be happy with the podium. As long as there are good programs.
Cough, cough...unlike Euros.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I have tried very hard this year to be a fan of as MANY men as possible and thereby lessen the stress.
I've only been partially successful, because Hanyu still makes my heart and stomach knot up whenever I see him compete.

Yeah, it doesn't matter how many skaters I like, I still have legit panic attacks when one of my very favorites is skating (but they aren't at 4CC, thank goodness). PTSD from Sochi? I don't know...

Can't wait to see what Abzal is wearing today! And Morozov creeping by the boards. :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee reminder that the Men's Free is due to start in about 10 minutes.

This website has gathered up all the known streaming links and put them handily on one page:

http://www.ifigureskating.com/isu-four-continents-figure-skating-championships-2015-online-stream/

Of these, here are the links we were have been using the past few days:

Kazakh Stream
Chinese Stream (TianTian)
Chinese Stream (Azhibo)

Please note: CCTV5+ was showing Ice Hockey instead of the Pairs Free this morning. So, they may not be showing the Men's FS either.

On Thursday, the streams we were using started off brilliant, but deteriorated as the day went on. So, I am going to do the same as the past few days. Start with the Kazakhs, and then move to the Chinese if needed. (Although, the Kazakh stream behaved itself very well yesterday, so I didn't need to move).

And if anybody knows any better streams, PLEASE let us know.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

peg

Medalist
I hope so! Despite the results, I still think it was the right decision to try out adding the quad to the short here — rather than at worlds.

He always move up in the FS - and that's when he's had a clean short. Not going to be the result he would have liked, but it's all part of moving forward. And better now than at worlds.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I don't know, but big band music is getting to be as bad as some of the warhorses for me.

Oof. Popped jump on his combo... but selling it!

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
When he added the jump to his 3Z, I was like 'what is going on... he already did a combo'. Thought this was the SP, not the LP. :hopelessness:

This is going to be a long night.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Julian Zhi Jie YEE (MAS)

Music: Peter Gunn (soundtrack) by Henry Mancini; Fever by John Davenport; Oye Negra by Eddie Cooley and Terry Snyder

White shirt, black pants, suspenders

3A
3F+2T - !, stepout
3Lz+1T - tilted on lutz
CSSp
2Lo
3Lz - stepout
3F - forward
3S
FCSp
StSq
2A+2T+1Lo - last was half-loop, not sure if valid or SEQ
ChSt
CCoSp3p

Bit sloppy skate, but he stayed on his feet

FS: 48.47+51.86 = 100.33, 157.35, 1st (out of 1)

Last edited:

peg

Medalist
I think the fact that my feed keeps freezing is a sign that I should go to bed. Because if I get sucked into watching, I'm in trouble. I'm too old for all-nighters!:laugh:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Julian Zhi Jie YEE ......57.02(31.16+27.86)+100.33(48.47+51.86)=157.35

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
When he added the jump to his 3Z, I was like 'what is going on... he already did a combo'. Thought this was the SP, not the LP. :hopelessness:

This is going to be a long night.

I know. I'm so tired, I don't have any emotions right now. I'm dead inside. Go skaters. Do the thing. Collect the points. Yay

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Typical! Kazakh stream behaves all morning and then starts misbehaving as soon as the first skater in the Men's FS starts.

Probably should have switched the computer off for the hour between competitions!

On the other hand, I checked the Chinese streams, and the ARE showing the Men's FS! So, at least there is a backup! :cheer:

Kazakh Stream
Chinese Stream (TianTian)
Chinese Stream (Azhibo)

Big cheer for the Korean guy!

CaroLiza_fan