2015 Four Continents Ladies SP Feb 13 Seoul Time | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Ladies SP Feb 13 Seoul Time

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
The ladies short program will take place 17:00 ( 5:30 p.m.) to 19:50 ( 9:35 p.m.) on February 13 in Korea Standard Time (+9 UST) (Time Zone Converter)
Live Ice Network Coverage February 13,2015 3:00am Eastern Standard Time (-5 UTC)

LIVE RESULTS HERE!

Warm-up Group 1

1 Song Joo CHEA KOR
SP Jealousy; choreo by Chris Conte

2 Kailani KRAINE AUS
SP Broken Sorrow by Nuttin' But Stringz; choreo by Jamie Isley and Scott Brown

3 Isadora WILLIAMS BRA
SP Stairway to Heaven; choreo by Natasha Timoshenko and Danielle Rose

4 Hae Jin KIM KOR
SP Summertime ("Porgy and Bess") by George Gershwin, It Ain't Necessarily So ("Porgy and Bess") by George Gershwin; choreo by Stephane Lambiel

Warm-Up Group 2
5 Alisson Krystle PERTICHETO PHI
SP Luz de Luna by Chavela Vargas, La Comparista by Xavier Cugat; choreo by Meagan Smith-Gage

6 Melissa BULANHAGUI PHI
SP House of Flying Daggers (soundtrack) by Shigeru Umebayashi; choreo by Karen Ludington and Kyu Hyun Lee

7 Yuka NAGAI JPN
SP East of Eden (soundtrack) by Lee Holdridge; choreo by Megumu Seki, and Shae-Lynn Bourne

8 Veronik MALLET CAN
SP Waltz No. 7 by Frederic Chopin; choreo by Sebastien Britten and David Wilson

9 Reyna HAMUI MEX
SP Another Cha Cha by Santa Esmeralda; choreo by Massimo Scali

Warm-Up Group 3

10 Alaine CHARTRAND CAN
SP La Leyenda del Beso by Raul di Blasio; choreo by David Wilson

11 Gabrielle DALEMAN CAN
SP Winter 3 from Four Seasons by Antonio Vivaldi, arranged by Max Richter, Art on Ice by Edvin Marton, Allegro Lento from Concerto in F Minor, Winter by Antonio Vivaldi; choreo by Lori Nichol

12 Brooklee HAN AUS
SP A Single Man (soundtrack) by Abel Korzeniowski, W.E. (soundtrack) by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Serhii Vaypan

13 Polina EDMUNDS USA
SP Buleria by Johann Sebastian, Tango Serenata by Gustavo Montesano, Introduction to Buleria by Johann Sebastian; choreo by Rudy Galindo

14 So Youn PARK KOR
SP Introduction et Rondo Capriccioso by Camille Saint-Saens; choreo by David Wilson

Warm-Up Group 4
15 Samantha CESARIO USA
SP Danza Mora by Dr. Samy Farag; choreo by Inese Buciveca

16 Gracie GOLD USA
SP Adagio from Piano Concerto in A minor by Edvard Grieg; choreo by Lori Nichol

17. Satoko MIYAHARA JPN
SP The Magic Flute by Wolfang Amadeus Mozart ; choreo by Tom Dickson and Lori Bonviverel

18 Rika HONGO JPN
SP Le Corsaire by Adolphe Adam and Leon Minkus; choreo by Kenji Miyamoto

19 Zijun LI CHN
SP Waltz of the Flowers (from "Nutcracker") by Peter I. Tchaikovski; choreo by Lori Nichol

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Brooklee vs Kailani round two! I can't wait!

And a great chance for those of you who haven't seen her yet to see Kailani in action for the first time. She is something very special!

albinayjna

Rinkside
Haejin's sp program is by Lambiel.

Song Joo's sp is 'Jealousy', 'Romeo and Juliet' is FS Theme. both by Chris Conte. (Lee is her coach)
Her biography is incorrect.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Time to stock up on heavily caffeinated beverages for this one. ;)

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Just checked out a video of Kailani. I feel her skating style and even look are very similar to Brooklee, and her posture is not exactly pretty. Does she also have some Asian ancestry?
Brooklee vs Kailani round two! I can't wait!

And a great chance for those of you who haven't seen her yet to see Kailani in action for the first time. She is something very special!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Just checked out a video of Kailani. I feel her skating style and even look are very similar to Brooklee, and her posture is not exactly pretty. Does she also have some Asian ancestry?

Why does it matter?

I don't know if she does. She is very tiny though.

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I'm using a PTO day from work as it will start at 1:30 a.m. where I am.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Same here. Taking Friday off work. The rest of the week should be fine, except for Wednesday night's coverage beginning at 3:30am EST... :frown:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I've already took vacation for Nationals. Probably need to save some vacay for Worlds (and that whole maternity leave thingy, haha!) ! So it means on-demand and seeing what I can catch by waking up early.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Already taking off Thursday & Friday from work for Worlds in late March. So far, the only times I have taken any vacation time this year (or worked from home) is to watch live figure skating. :laugh:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Projected start order.

19 skaters = 10 in "skate later" and 9 in "skate earlier"

Warm up group layout = 4/5/5/5

Warm-up group #1 and #2 will be from the 9 skaters in the "skate earlier" group. Crane and Chea, as unranked skaters will draw for the first two spots, while the rest will draw for spots #3-#9)
1. Kailani Crane, AUS (unranked)
2. Song Joo Chea, KORA (unranked)
--
3. Melissa Bulanhagui, PHI (#125)
4. Alisson Krystie Perticheto, PHI (#121)
5. Isadora Williams, BRA (#93)
6. Reyna Hamui, MEX (#85)
7. Yuka Nagai, JPN (#83)
8. Veronik Mallet, CAN (#76)
9. Hae Jin Kim, KOR (#46)
(ice surface)

Warm-up group #3 (this group is the lower 5 of the "skate later" group; will draw for spots #10-#14)
10. Soyoun Park, KOR (#36)
11. Brooklee Han, AUS (#30)
12. Alaine Chartrand, CAN (#28)
13. Gabrielle Daleman, CAN (#26)
14. Polina Edmunds, USA (#23)

Warm-up group #4 (this group is the higher 5 of the "skate later" group; will draw for spots #15-#19)
15. Zijun Li, CHN (#20
16. Rika Hongo, JPN (#19)
17. Samantha Cesario, USA (#17)
18 .Satoko Miyahara, JPN (#9)
19. Gracie Gold, USA (#7)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Already taking off Thursday & Friday from work for Worlds in late March. So far, the only times I have taken any vacation time this year (or worked from home) is to watch live figure skating. :laugh:

You say this like it's a bad thing?

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Projected start order.

19 skaters = 10 in "skate later" and 9 in "skate earlier"

Warm up group layout = 4/5/5/5

Warm-up group #1 and #2 will be from the 9 skaters in the "skate earlier" group. Crane and Chea, as unranked skaters will draw for the first two spots, while the rest will draw for spots #3-#9)
1. Kailani Crane, AUS (unranked)
2. Song Joo Chea, KORA (unranked)
--
3. Melissa Bulanhagui, PHI (#125)
4. Alisson Krystie Perticheto, PHI (#121)
5. Isadora Williams, BRA (#93)
6. Reyna Hamui, MEX (#85)
7. Yuka Nagai, JPN (#83)
8. Veronik Mallet, CAN (#76)
9. Hae Jin Kim, KOR (#46)
(ice surface)

Warm-up group #3 (this group is the lower 5 of the "skate later" group; will draw for spots #10-#14)
10. Soyoun Park, KOR (#36)
11. Brooklee Han, AUS (#30)
12. Alaine Chartrand, CAN (#28)
13. Gabrielle Daleman, CAN (#26)
14. Polina Edmunds, USA (#23)

Warm-up group #4 (this group is the higher 5 of the "skate later" group; will draw for spots #15-#19)
15. Zijun Li, CHN (#20
16. Rika Hongo, JPN (#19)
17. Samantha Cesario, USA (#17)
18 .Satoko Miyahara, JPN (#9)
19. Gracie Gold, USA (#7)

Is the number after each skater's name their current world ranking?

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I also have school on Friday. So.... stay awake until around 5 AM, get around 1 hour of sleep, and....?

Sleep well during the night and when you get up, don't even look at the results. That would be a spoiler to kill all fun.
Just search and gather 4CC videos on YouTube and see them by the entry order. I did that for some of Grand Prix series this season, and that was really thrilling.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Sleep well during the night and when you get up, don't even look at the results. That would be a spoiler to kill all fun.
Just search and gather 4CC videos on YouTube and see them by the entry order. I did that for some of Grand Prix series this season, and that was really thrilling.

So I just need to not spoil myself for.... 10 hours. Okay then.... :slink: (I'll try?)