2015 Four Continents Practice reports | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Practice reports

begin

Medalist
^Good policy. The users in question are getting their panties in a bunch bc someone called them out for their bias :rolleye:

I would say @2015 national, Gracie skated just like her practice, hitting board in SP is unfortunate, but LP only a mistake for that 3F, which she also messed up frequently in practice.
Sometime, repo could also be biased, I just read two completely different repo regarding Satoko. one say she is fast and covers lots of ice and has huge ice presence, and another say she is slow and skate like a novice. :laugh:
Some Korean fans were criticizing Satoko since the GP. They seem way too preoccupied with speed and height because delicate skating and nuanced choreo seem go unnoticed.

Anyway, a biellman position comparison for Li, Park, Gold, and Miyahara: https://twitter.com/cat_said/status/565383841087782912

Last edited:

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Pang & Tong's clip looks so beautiful. I am so happy that they continue to offer something unique to the field.

begin

Medalist
I think I would call those Biellmanns, not laybacks :)

Because if they were actual laybacks, my answer was simply going to be, "Brooklee wins, the rest can go home." :p

Oops! Thanks for the correction, it's been a long day.

burntBREAD

Medalist
I love the Amelie soundtrack so much! I wouldn't care at all if it became super overused.

Am I the only person that finds Brandon Frazier quite handsome? He and Haven Denney certainly make a very attractive pair.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
from this fancam... his jump is really small and he's very tilled in the air, though (same as some report from JGPF).

Yup. it's not very pretty. But jumps have never been his strong point. It's good enough that he can rotate and land these jumps+transitions. He is a well-rounded skater...with musicality, and skating skills, good spins as well as being able to do these jumps this year. :) Not to mention his stability.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
https://twitter.com/kyurling/status/565419574045442048

Jason Brown SP clip 4T difficult to see but looks 2footed or UR. 3A looks ok.
Do your best Jason.

One of the attractive things about Jason's programs are his transitions. however, when going into the 3A and the 4T his transitions are very easy or not there. So, it makes the program look less interesting. However, if he sells the rest of the program as usual, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Last edited: