2015 Junior Worlds TV and Webstreams | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Junior Worlds TV and Webstreams

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I didn't realize there was going to be an opening ceremony, and saw the whole thing. Nothing to write home about, but it's nice of them to actually air it. Really loving this stream, it's really high quality, even when streamed to the television.

juuryokunashi

On the Ice
If anyone is having trouble with Hola on their laptop/PC, please try it on your mobile device. I'm currently watching the ISU stream using my iPad with Hola installed, and I'm on Singapore VPN. Not entirely sure why it works on my iPad but not on my PC, but I'm taking what I can get >_<

Hope this bit of info helps!

QLutz

On the Ice
hey, folks: firefox->hola doesn't work now, but chrome->zenmate works lovely!

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Copying from what I posted in the Men's SP thread-

For those wondering, ZenMate is basically just a different version of Hola. It seems safe (has a 4.5/5 rating on the chrome webstore from 10,000+ reviewers, which isan even better rating than Hola has). It's available for free here. I have my country set to the U.K. :)[/QUOTE]

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Just in case anyone is not aware (it's not listed on the first page), the gala will take place tomorrow (well, I guess it's already today, Sunday, depending on your time zone) at 3PM Tallin local time - 8AM EST. Here is the tentative schedule that I got from Twitter:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_hfkEmUgAIsP1A.jpg:large

I'm delighted that Deniss was invited! I'm sure he will steal the show. :)