2015 Worlds Men Short Program March 27 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Worlds Men Short Program March 27

charmblade

Final Flight
What?? But...but...this is a figure skating competition. I thought there was a rule that there had to be at least one program to Phantom of the Opera or the event can't proceed.

Somebody better alert the organizers, quickly!

It's ok, they're just all saving it for the LP. You'll get your POTO fix there ;)

moriel

Record Breaker
It's ok, they're just all saving it for the LP. You'll get your POTO fix there ;)

still wrong, how are we supposed to go through several hours of skating without a single POTO.
Those guys just don't want to please the fans =D

Rissa

Record Breaker
still wrong, how are we supposed to go through several hours of skating without a single POTO.
Those guys just don't want to please the fans =D

First they get us addicted and then they deny a fix...

firal

Record Breaker
I think this will be a good one. The men have quite a few days in Shanghai to get to know the ice a little bit, and since Chan is not here and Hanyu-san's condition can go either way, I gather the men think that the podium is wide open for whoever show up and deliver. There's that extra motivation when you know you have a chance.

Hoping my stream holds tonight as I imagine it'll be quite busy; during ladies last night it went perfectly well all night through the first few groups and of course started being choppy right when Liza took ice :drama:

Sabrina

Record Breaker
Go Jason! :cheer:

As far as I understand men start tonight or better said more close to morning at 4:30am EST or 4:30 pm Shanghai time

owl

On the Ice
Go Jason! :cheer:

As far as I understand men start tonight or better said more close to morning at 4:30am EST or 4:30 pm Shanghai time

Yup, that's right! (not sure if you wanted confirmation or not, but here it is anyways lol)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
7:30pm my time. With luck, I'll be home from work and have dinner by the time they're ready to start. Brendan is in the second group, so I do have a little breathing room.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
7:30pm my time. With luck, I'll be home from work and have dinner by the time they're ready to start. Brendan is in the second group, so I do have a little breathing room.

That's perfect. I feel like I usually see you saying that the events are at really inopportune times for you.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
The American men are going to bomb. I've made peace with this fact. The ladies have taught me to never have hope. It's always the hope that kills you.

cocovica

On the Ice
The American men are going to bomb. I've made peace with this fact. The ladies have taught me to never have hope. It's always the hope that kills you.

What is it with U.S singles that they have always such amazing skates at Nationals and then don't deliver at Worlds?

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker

:laugh2:

I usually retain my hope throughout the SP.. the FS though..... now that's where I lose it :drama:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Preview for the men playing in the arena now-

"BOOOORNN TTTOO BEEEE WIIIIIIIIIILLDDDD"

roxella

On the Ice
A link that works in Romania,please :biggrin: There is a Russian one,but it seems I can't find it right now...