2015 Worlds Pairs Short Program March 25 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Worlds Pairs Short Program March 25

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Are we the only ones up? It's nearly 4:30 AM here in Northern California. What time is it where you are?

Rinchan

Rinkside
hi guys! I've not been particularly active on this board!

I'm in South Korea and here currently is 8.21 p.m.

I avsolutely adored Marchei and Hotarek! I was so skeptic when they announced their new partnership for the first time but they were able to wash away all my question marks, I simply adore their energy and personality on the ice!

I'm watching this competition while trying to write an assignment for tomorrow's class... figure skating is just to addicting, haha!

Can I ask you why Perter Liebers should be pleased with their performance?

euroskate

Final Flight
did anyone see the austrians? is there ice resurfacing now, because russian stream (only one working for me) has some ads now

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Are we the only ones up? It's nearly 4:30 AM here in Northern California. What time is it where you are?

its 1:26 pm here :D

Can I ask you why Perter Liebers should be pleased with their performance?

i think it might something to do with color his shirt for his FP if i am not mistaken :biggrin:

Last edited:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
is there ice resurfacing now, because russian stream (only one working for me) has some ads now
I guess its resurfacing b/c all other streams show either football or the repeat of the dance (i.e. Brit eurosport)

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
streaming started again

go James/Cipres!

aww they showed T/M in the training room :love:

Last edited:

mei 03

Rinkside
7.32 pm here in the Philippines
Can I ask where do you watch the live stream? I found some sites but they are requiring me to install a software in my computer.

Talvijasmini

Spectator
1:34 pm here. I got up at 3:30 am to watch Ice Dance. Ugh. Thank goodness the women´s short program doesn´t begin until 5 am.

alebi

Medalist
I avsolutely adored Marchei and Hotarek! I was so skeptic when they announced their new partnership for the first time but they were able to wash away all my question marks, I simply adore their energy and personality on the ice!

Honestly when they teamed up it was a very smart choice, because Stefania was struggling too much with the jumps while Vale can guarantee a Salchow and a Lutz which, for a pair team, are TOP elements. I only didn't accept the way the split happened.
But the progresses Valentina did in so few months are still incredible. You see she's still too focus on the elements but... It's unbelievable

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
Grand Budapest OST :love:
hopefuly someone will use the "Theory of everything" OST in the future