2015 Worlds Short Dance March 25 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Worlds Short Dance March 25

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Im looking forward to Shibs' EX more :)

lol at all the influence talk:laugh2: I guess I should expect S/B to score even less than I originally thought
They have to rely on TAT, Bestemyanova & my moral support:biggrin:
so goo Sasha & Ivan! :clap:

Last edited:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Rooting for M/K. I hope S/B will be lowest placed russians there. Sorry :)

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Crappy draw for I&K but it was expected. Bad draw also for the slovaks :(

W&P need to shine here, if they pull another half assed short and P&C kill it they are in trouble.

donezo

On the Ice
I knew I/Z would go early, but I didn't realize they'd be in the first group! I hope they kill it and their scores hold up through the day. That's my favorite short dance of the season.

Add me to those who are hoping Stepanova/Bukin make some waves here. They are an exciting young team, and I looooove those unique twizzles. She in particular is just fabulous. Let's hope their bronze at Euros will give them a little PCS bump. I thought they were very underrated through the Grand Prix season.

And I'm always cheering for the Shibs. Let's hope they nail the short dance and put themselves in a good position going into the free. I don't think top 3 in the short is impossible for them, but I'll be surprised if they can hold on for a medal.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
looking at draw for short...

bad draw for Elena and Ruslan for sure, but let's hope they'll get their "usual" short dance score and be in some high place.

also bad draw for Madison and Evan - they go before everyone who matters and they haven't a very memorable SD in my opinion...Similar goes to Anna and Luca.

For Kaitlyn/Andrew and Gabriella/Guillaume - for sure best draws, but Canadian showed at 4CC that even the best couple could have a bad day and the pressure of going last could be nerve-wracking for Frenchies, so anything could happen basically.

I plan to get up at 5.30 a.m. to watch 2 last groups before going to work - I already feel sorry for myself and my work colleauges tomorrow...:|

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well there is a lone Lemay to help out W/P but this is very USA friendly panel as I suspect RUS will be assisting C/B win this year.

You're really worrying over nothing. Their PCS scores at 4CC were ridiculous, clearly intended to cover the obvious technical flaws in their short dance.

The fix is in. They'll win gold. Not that I care much. Ice Dance is really a wasted season this year; it really doesn't matter who wins it.

I can't believe the giants of the sport step aside for this year (although I think D/W and V/M will never return to competition), and no one steps up to the plate.

On second thought, I am a little bit of a fan of the French, who did, in fact, step up. I'm not fully convinced yet... but I'm on my way.

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Godness, it begins at 2 a.m. at my time zone. And I normally I would just wake up later and see the most interesting couples but if I/Z skate so early... :rolleye:

Btw, I'm tired of judging controversy things. The ladies panel is definietly unbalanced (and with Shin Amano) but I am too tired already to solve other panel. Ruslena, just win and I'll be happy. :cool:

Edit: Actually it's at 5 a.m.! Much better for me.

Last edited:

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
isnt tv teka the russian channel showing this live from the beginning???

sses1

On the Ice
This is a horrible draw for I/Z. I hope they kill it. If S/B are place above them i will not be happy.

Alba

Record Breaker
bad draw for Elena and Ruslan for sure, but let's hope they'll get their "usual" short dance score and be in some high place.

Bad draw indeed. I just hope they skate their best. The rest is not up to them.

also bad draw for Madison and Evan - they go before everyone who matters and they haven't a very memorable SD in my opinion...Similar goes to Anna and Luca.

Could be good though. Less pressure and in terms of scoring it's still the last group.