2015 Worlds Short Dance March 25 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Worlds Short Dance March 25

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
What a horrible draw for I and that is just dreadful. Well there goes Russia's chances but the US got a good draw; Canada not so good. I can't bear the pressure. I would love to see the Shibs beat C and B at least in the short dance; if they skate well they kind of deserve it despite their "placement" on the team.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Preparing for the SD, eating pizza, drinking twisted tea, doing yoga poses all while yelling at my husband to stream ice network to my TV. I need dance in its 42 inch splendor.

Go Ruslena!!!

Here it comes... serious sleep-deprivation commencing soon. Wonder how I'll feel by Sunday. :drama:

:laugh:

Good for you. I'm hungry and I just can't eat. I'm going on with espresso after espresso. :hopelessness:

I'm so angry. I've been looking forward to this for months. I shifted all my clients to last week and told all my friends and family that I would be running on Shanghai time. So of course I get a stupid sinus infection. I have a kitchen full of homemade mini strawberry shortcakes, salmon herb cheese cucumber bites, dijon maple chicken skewers, vanilla catnip tea... and all I can stomach is stupid chicken rice and lemon cayenne water. :disapp:

But, dammit, I'm still here.

Alba

Record Breaker
I'm so angry. I've been looking forward to this for months. I shifted all my clients to last week and told all my friends and family that I would be running on Shanghai time. So of course I get a stupid sinus infection. I have a kitchen full of homemade mini strawberry shortcakes, salmon herb cheese cucumber bites, dijon maple chicken skewers, vanilla catnip tea... and all I can stomach is stupid chicken rice and lemon cayenne water. :disapp:

:rofl:

:laugh2: Oh god, now I'm even more hungry now.

Last edited:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker

Sounds yummy. I feel like reading a food article. :laugh:

Alba

Record Breaker
Nothing on sportbox yet. :drama:

It says 6 minutes, maybe? :hopelessness: минутbI is minutes, right?

Last edited:

Sabrina

Record Breaker
I think I guess the mistake in the CBC program. It was made before summer time change or how s it called (we all get up 1 hour earlier) I am still not very well accustomed to this summer time...

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
I'm so angry. I've been looking forward to this for months. I shifted all my clients to last week and told all my friends and family that I would be running on Shanghai time. So of course I get a stupid sinus infection. I have a kitchen full of homemade mini strawberry shortcakes, salmon herb cheese cucumber bites, dijon maple chicken skewers, vanilla catnip tea... and all I can stomach is stupid chicken rice and lemon cayenne water. :disapp: But, dammit, I'm still here.

Oh no! Hate sinus infections! But I love your commitment!

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Nothing on CBC either. In one place it says 5:30 PST, in another it says 6:30, which is in 4 minutes.