Elizaveta Nugumanova | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Nugumanova

The Finn

Record Breaker
Petr doeant have any insta posts tho:disapp:
should post cutesy pics with Liza too!!

I noticed that too. His 343 followers must have very anxious to see his first posting by now. Although I have no idea how long he has had his Insta.

So happy she constantly goes on tours even before junior intl comps!:luv17:
Shes so open & expressive!

Yeah, I get a superstar on the making kind of feeling about her but naturally we will have to wait and see for a few of more years.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
I noticed that too. His 343 followers must have very anxious to see his first posting by now. Although I have no idea how long he has had his Insta.

Yeah, I get a superstar on the making kind of feeling about her but naturally we will have to wait and see for a few of more years.
Im one of those followers thats why Im mad!:biggrin:

yep yep Im afraid to predict & wait for big things as its always backfires on me :laugh: but even if she isnt somw World champ in the future I bet she will be very popular in shows & galas anyway b/c its easier for such easygoing personality to bond with all kids of ppl & get invitations wherever she goes.

Actually Im jealous of those ppl b/c Im very shy & introverted irl :laugh:

The Finn

Record Breaker
yep yep Im afraid to predict & wait for big things as its always backfires on me :laugh: but even if she isnt somw World champ in the future I bet she will be very popular in shows & galas anyway b/c its easier for such easygoing personality to bond with all kids of ppl & get invitations wherever she goes.

Yeah, I have no doubt that she will have a lot of fans and Insta followers whether she will be a champion or not. She has already almost as much followers as Sotskova has. And she haven't even made her JGP debut yet.

The Finn

Record Breaker
So, people are saying that Liza didn't make it to the main Russian national junior team. She is on the reserve team. Tsurskaya, Fedichkina, Lozko, Samodurova and Konstantinova are on the main team. Can anyone explain why Liza isn't on the main team? She was 4th at Russian junior championships which should have been good enough for the main team, especially considering who is on the main team. This shouldn't have any effect for her JGP spots but still I wonder why she is on the reserve team.

Pracygr

On the Ice
I guess maybe it has something to do with financial support from federation and Liza, being a little star at many skating shows, doesn't need it as much? It certainly makes no sense competitiveness wise. The entire list is a bit bizarre. Mikhailova, Muhortova, Zagitova are chosen over Gulyakova, Panenkova, and Mitrofanova. My only explanation is that federation given up on making any sense of junior girls at this point and just put whomever on the list, hoping to make final choice at test skates.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Liza always calls Petr her best friend. I don't recall any indication that she was actually "dating" either boy...unless I missed something. :confused: Hanging out, yes, and maybe they like each other...not unusual for 13. But neither is having platonic friends of the opposite sex.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow!! That's a really solid program and she skater it very well :love: